What's in Roddy's Garden Today??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
them are some mighty fine lookin nugs roddy.. mighty fine..
LH

WOW! Ok, so I just got caught back up here... Roddy's garden looks mighty nice, as per usual! Excellent looking yield!

:ciao: LH and Pua how about :48: some OG with me!

I'm in the process of shutting down the basement as well as the veg room, all gals in the veg room will actually stay there and that room will once again become a bud room so I can finish the bugged gals. No, have not rid myself of these pests, azamax is useless imho against them! No big deal, we'll do our best to get something from them at harvest, then scrub down the room and start from scratch! Same with the basement, I'll shut her down in a few weeks, scrub her, rearrange and upgrade, then start bringing the gals down again!

In the meantime and in between time, I will be ordering a tent, get it set up in the kitchen and start rocking out with all new seed gals, starting from scratch again all around! In that tent will go (when I receive I will pop seeds) the Larry OG! I may start a new journal for the tent, not sure yet, we'll see how it goes with my planned (and unplanned) trips to come soon!

Almost forgot, another OG was brought up last night, she sure looked small in the basement, but provided a few hours trimming time for my friends and myself last night! The crew were happy to help and all walked home with the finger hash and droopy eyes to show for it! :) 7 more down there, then we'll start the process of upgrading/cleaning!

Now for the fun I've been having....the last week has seen me bike 143 miles and kayaked around 35 miles starting Saturday night! My legs feel strong, getting back into the shape they were when I biked back from Yellowstone to MI several years ago! I can just about guarantee one of my upcoming trips will be done by pedal power, might go to the bridge some 400 miles or so away....maybe a good chunk if not all done on the North Country Trail which passes very near me and goes the way I desire!

Anyone interested in some of the kayak adventures I have planned, check out XXX.keweenawadventure dot com/tours.htm and XXX.nps dot gov/isro/index.htm (not live links)! I plan on taking a refresher kayak training course with the guys at KA's as well as do one or two of their full day tours around Keweenaw and then coming back to catch the ship over with kayak in tow for a week or two of exploration at Isle Royale!

DANG...forgot to add, the gal I was watching in the basement for possible hermie HAS shown nanners....I am still feeling pretty confident about the hairs changing color prematurely being a sign of hermie!

A small update as another gal comes up tomorrow, her buds are good sized....she's unmarked and I just can't recall which it is. I'll get a few pics of her when I bring her up!!

Been riding pretty regularly and a god distance each night, as well! Two nights ago had me all over the place, I put in around 36 miles, last night was a busy road night and I only got in 25 miles while tonight was a great night for the start and my legs were strong...I had 20 miles in quickly when it started flashing lightning....yikes! No sweat, 10 miles to home and that break was long enough to burn one!! I kicked it home, most of the return being uphill but I had fairly strong legs and a desire to beat the storm...home now listening to the rain just start to beat down! Looks like possible rain the next couple nights... :(

Roddy, I've seen someone mention that they mix a foliar spray with habanero sauce and surround the perimeter of the grow and their pots with it. Says it keeps most pests away. I wonder if it helps them leave if theyre already infesting?

By the way, nice lookin phatnugs!

Here's what we trimmed last night, another trim party took this one out in mere hours whereas it'd have taken me alone about 4 days :rofl: I still haven't figured out which this one is, I think it's one that my son threw in on me when I wasn't paying attention...he'll be home soon enough to fill me in! Whatever she is, she is the MOST stinky gal I've trimmed to date. I brought this one up, put her in the living room and went to my friends' house for a bit, came back and was slapped in the face with her stench upon opening the door to enter the house again! :holysheep:

Cheech bud 002.JPGCheech bud 006.JPGCheech bud 009.JPG

Movie poster played a good backdrop, notice the pop, scissors and lighter beside the bud! She's leafy at this point, it took me an hour just to defoliate her. Her weight after most leaves were plucked was 227gr wet...and yes, that is ALL the main cola top section, the rest of the gal is not pictured! When we finished her, we took the very bottom of the gal back down to let finish, some air buds to the end which can be experimented with! :)

getnasty said:
Roddy, I've seen someone mention that they mix a foliar spray with habanero sauce and surround the perimeter of the grow and their pots with it. Says it keeps most pests away. I wonder if it helps them leave if theyre already infesting?

By the way, nice lookin phatnugs!

Yes, I'm trying this out with favorable results so far!!! :ciao: GN, Hope all is well with you, my friend!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to getnasty again.

yummy......... pack me a hit soon as it gets dry.

Bug problems are a thing of the past....WHEW! Greenhouse has been ordered and on it's way, will get it set up as soon as it gets here and will get some pics! Another gal in the basement is ready to come up....the cycle continues!!

Been pretty busy getting in shape, more biking and hiking!! Lost 12 pounds so far and am building up my core muscles once again!

Those are beautiful!!! I am very happy for you esp. re: trim party. Very excited about seeing ur GREEN-HOUSE! YAY!

Yeah, I'm pretty stoked about the greenhouse as well, pua! :ciao:

Went into the hydro shop today for more airpots for my clones to go into (really liking how they come apart, making transplant simple), bought some nutes and was given a bottle of bud candy...anyone use this before?? Any good?? I suppose can't hurt to try it, guy said use instead of molasses, is it organic?

Hey THANKS Rose, good to see ya, my friend!! :ciao:

So I found the bud candy site, all organic, supposed to work miracles lol....we'll see!

Thinking aloud, if I grow in the greenhouse and get the results I am hoping (hey, even at my very low estimation), I would be able to shut down grow during summer months (save the greenhouse) and only grow in winter...which would truly be a blessing all around!

I sure hope it comes close to expectations....next summer might be a whole new ballgame!

Roddy said:
Thinking aloud, if I grow in the greenhouse and get the results I am hoping (hey, even at my very low estimation), I would be able to shut down grow during summer months (save the greenhouse) and only grow in winter...which would truly be a blessing all around!

I sure hope it comes close to expectations....next summer might be a whole new ballgame!

That sounds like an excellent plan Roddy I wanna get it to that point too because summers here are hot as hades and I'd rather already have the smoke and be sharin it on da beach when the surf's up! great plan! :D

:ciao: pua :48:

Yeah, I fought with the heat even down in the basement last year, I know it's gonna be another hot one this year as well! Anything that allows me to run less electricity and keep the house cooler....all for!! Bonus....can go on vacations!! ;)

WHEW, left at 11pm and just now (3:40am) got back home...great distance ride exercising the legs! I feel GOOD!!!!

Now for the veg room update....since all the effected gals were non-OG strains, I am now back to OG ONLY clones in the veg room once again! I like it, everyone else loves it and it's easy to grow...why bother with the other stuff (even if freebies LOL) Veg room is back to nearly full with various sized OG clones. The fun we will be having in the upcoming months!

Plans are to clone off tons of OG to fill the greenhouse once set up, any strain will grow ok in the greenhouse...right??

OK... goodnight all!

Another day another...well, day :rofl: :rofl: It's been a great one :( Arguments over me not being paranoid LMAO, a guy crossed center and took out my mirror, it's gonna turn nasty and I wanted to get some more riding in (30-40 miles would be great tonight, not nearly as hot...alas the showers and lightning).

BUT, I am bringing up another big beast as soon as lights on, she'll really make the house stink tonight! She's the TRAINWRECK and man oh man, she's purdy! :) :) Trim party tomorrow, the neighbors will all be happy, finger hashed zombies!

I did a partial cleaning of the bud room the other night, took all the gals out and scrubbed down the walls and plastic, the floor and all the lights. Not as thorough as I will be doing as soon as I clean out the room completely, but a good start! I can just imagine the pollen that is floating around in there, frickin frackin hermie beasts anyway! Yeah, I missed one....

Now....where's that GREENHOUSE?????????

Lookout, Roddy! it's Night Of The Finger-Hashed Zombies!!!

:rofl: glad you're havin' a good time , bud!

Train wreck is the stinkiest plant I grow I think. It is pretty though. Pictures?

Latest posts

Back