What's in Roddy's Garden Today??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simply beautiful, Roddy. (the buds) The boat is pretty cool as well. I thought hard about getting one of those and using it as a dingy. My little dingy is pretty tender. I put myself, my Marine son and his gear and the groceries in it the other day -- we made it to the boat, but it was riding pretty low in the water. Have fun, my friend.

Congrats of defeating the Borg :)

Peace

THANKS Hemper!

This wouldn't work for a your needs, my friend, one seat, not a lot of room for storage. Fun as all get out, though and she rode it out on some 30mph wind-driven waves yesterday....weeeee :D :D

Take care, my friend!

4 of the greenhouse gals are in for chop, the others are right on track...things are looking great! I'll get some pics shortly, the camera is still packed away with the fishing/camping equipment...somewhere.

Clones are and have been moving up in the transplant cycle: cups go to airpots, airpots to smartpots! Veg room is chock full, but will be emptied and moved in a few weeks to set up a winter bud room in there...FUN STUFF, will be able to produce more in better conditions and have 3 cycles budding at different times! It just keeps growing here, taking on a few more patients and hoping to improve my skills to match the needs!

Greenhouse will be emptied and dismantled in a few short weeks, plans for a bigger, permanent one in the drawing stages.

This is awesome! Everyones choppin! LOVE IT!

:ciao: Drft and Johnny, hope all is well for you! Trimming is a pain, my back and fingers do not appreciate it, but it's a must and we really enjoy the payoff!

:48:

Bad news is, the basement looks to be getting close to finishing right there with the greenhouse, it's gonna be a very long next few weeks or more! Maybe that's not so bad of news?? :) I should also mention, the basement gals are really making me happy, beautiful gals showing that the basement is back to the healthy environment I need and have had in the past!! :clap: :clap:

I've got more hanging now than ever before and I still have 2 gals in line for trim...then we'll be closing in on the final greenhouse harvest along with several from the basement. Talk about busy busy busy, I think I'll have to take the day off and fish!! :rofl: :rofl:

No fears, trim crew is coming in and making light work of it today!! :clap: :clap:

A strange thing happened in the greenhouse, some of the gals' branches started dying off recently, then the whole branch would dry up right on the plant. Happened to 4 of them, some losing half the plant, not sure what it was (maybe effects from the borg??), but it left one small branch of my Tahoe OG dead and dried, I chopped up the small buds which were just a slight bit damp, then rolled it up and WOW, hafway through, I could no longer breath, I was hacking up a lung and dizzy...great stuff there!

40 degrees...time to fish!

Looking forward to the Tahoe OG report and bud pics! Thats on my list....

:cool2:
drft

here come the pics......first, the basement:

nearing harvest 007.JPGnearing harvest 008.JPGnearing harvest 019.JPGnearing harvest 021.JPGnearing harvest 023.JPGnearing harvest 026.JPGnearing harvest 027.JPGnearing harvest 028.JPGnearing harvest 031.JPGnearing harvest 035.JPG

We have Delahaze in the first pics, some OG in there, some Mkage and a few Satori!

And now, the greenhouse, part 1:

nearing harvest 041.JPGnearing harvest 043.JPGnearing harvest 045.JPGnearing harvest 047.JPG
nearing harvest 048.JPG

These pics are all Buddha Tahoe....

nearing harvest 053.JPGnearing harvest 054.JPGnearing harvest 058.JPGnearing harvest 061.JPGnearing harvest 063.JPGnearing harvest 065.JPGnearing harvest 067.JPG

awesome pics hope you entered one of those pics the the bud picture of the month contest

roddy girls are lookin good bud. the greenhouse did well for ya? cheers

:ciao: Ruffy, DH and PP, THANKS for the kind words!! :48:

I tried to talk a friend into buying a greenhouse when I bought mine, his words echoed his thoughts when I told him gold was a great investment (some time back when it was under $400), "I don't need to invest, plenty of money, let me know how it works out for you". Well, after telling him the amount I am looking at (conservative prediction), his jaw dropped....and it was all grown with free "lighting"! No, not a massive haul, quite a touch smaller than I had hoped, really. However, it did do very well and I learned a lot in that grow!

We're drawing up plans for a bigger, permanent greenhouse...

:48: :48:

I did post one up for BPOTM, great pics in there though and I don't think I have much a chance...but always great to at least feel worthy of adding a pic!

OH, almost forgot....PROUD UNC MOMENT, my nephew Andrew is slated for his first PRO MMA bout, the fight poster has his picture on it, even (not top billing, but at least not just a mentioned, he is pictured)!! Do us proud, my nephew, and CONGRATS!!

Well, aren't those pretty. I had no idea that satori purpled up. Wow.

Nice job Roddy.

:ciao: Rose! Thanks for stopping by and the kind words, my friend! :48:

Harvests continue, the Buddha Tahoe and the small OG's came down and are hanging. The Buddha Tahoe was very very petite due to being so late getting into the greenhouse (shoulda went in basement, but...) and will only produce maybe a few oz tops. However, after trimming and letting a few buds dry on the TV overnight, I chopped the buds up and let dry further on the tray...the stuff is wicked wet but burns and I tell ya, it is pure fire!! Even green and wet, she's got a killer taste and I let the joint go out halfway through, something I rarely do.

My avatar is a Buddha Tahoe bud...

:ciao: Roddy

Loving the buddha tahoe. Give me a shout when you have a smoke report for her. How was she "outside"? Much stretch in flower?

I remember when the golf course was sold and you were kind of lost -- well, turns out it was a good thing after-all :) Now you are fishing and growing tons of dank and I bet you are happier than ever -- great growing my friend. How many people are you supplying? You have enough dankage to supply the whole state LOL. Turn it over to the crew and go fishing -- you deserve it Roddy.

Peace

Latest posts

Back