What's on your plate tonite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fluffy fish Gumbo with collar greens and chitlins..hmmmm...JKJK
Im thinkin of bbq or spaghetti and garlic bread...Watching the fight tonight! i never miss boxing.

honey baked ham,mashed potatoes,stuffing....big dinner lol usually we eat at mcdonalds and dont even ask what im having for the next few days cuz its all leftovers=)
gotta love it

tonight for dinner im having nothing but jager, new castle, and some hash.

He just started the bar b que, i can smell the seasonings on the steaks from here, i will make a big green salad which i will put my steak on after i slice it into small peices, long story short, Steak Salad. :D

beef sirloin kabobs w/ yellow/green peppers and onion (on sale at the market couldn't resist). Corn on the cob. and strawberry/blueberry/watercrest/cantelope fruit salad....my tummy is full. :)

what you guys have tonite?

Reading this thread is making my mouth just water...*ugh*..im having rice,vegs, and curried shrimp

I just got home from work and I am throwing a pizza in the pizza oven,and having a BIG glass of ice cold milk.Then some bong hits for dessert.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

caribbean_smoker_20 said:
and curried shrimp

mmmmmmmm that sounds good man.

milk n pizza...actually sounds good. better be REALLY cold milk tho ;)

I am going lazy today I ordered an extra large pepperoni deep dish pizza from Jets with a side of boneless chicken w/ BBQ sauce:D

Today home made curry rogan josh with narn bread mango chutney, followed by a very seedy bud and coffee, lmao

Pepperoni, mozzarella, provalone, garlic, butter, sesame seeds, tomato base and a fine airy dough that is seaoned with basil,oregano, salt amd onion.

Place them together and dip into "Kraft" ranch dressing and the meal is complete:cool:

Some curb side kitty and "we press it you guess it" meat served with a nice hunk of tar and gravel. i'm always on the road!

Artfan said:
Today home made curry rogan josh with narn bread mango chutney, followed by a very seedy bud and coffee, lmao

I've never heard of "curry rogan josh" or "narn bread mango chutney"

Would you tell me what it is?

I love curry dishes.

didnt eat last night but tonight im gonna be grillin 2 big t-bones and corn-on-the-cob with a baked tater (not out forum member :rofl:) thats drippin in butter and sour cream with 3-4 beers what can i say its friday :):):):bong::headbang:

Dubbaman said:
...tonight im gonna be grillin 2 big t-bones and corn-on-the-cob with a baked tater thats drippin in butter and sour cream...

Oh God! I'm on my way over! I'm a sucker for that meal! I do garlic mashed taters with sour cream mixed in, instead of the baked.

Man, the first bite of the fillet part of the T-bone is always so good! Tender, grill flavor, super taste...

Latest posts

Back