whats the fastest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hugs4nuggs420

Ninja Grower
Reaction score
can anybody tell me the fastest way to make some hash? i have read a couple threads but they take overnight and stuff.. can it b done in a day and smoked or does it need to cure out as well?

buy some bubblebags...it does need to dry for a few days this way, and a cure just makes it even better, but it can be smoked without the cure. Much of mine doesn't last long enough to cure.

you could collect dry keif, and press it into a hash, and this could be smoked the same day. You will need to do some reading on it, as I'm not about to type out directions, that I know can be found somewhere online. You will need several different sized screens to get any kind of quality hash...Bubble bags are just alot easier, and the quality can not be beat.

ya. i knew bout the whole using dry kief and makin it into hash.. but me and flaboy88 jus harvested a couple plants and never attempted at makin hash from the clippings.. so we both did some research on a couple ways but i didnt kno if there were alternative faster ways.. where exactly can u get these bubble bags at?

hugs4nuggs420 said:
ya. i knew bout the whole using dry kief and makin it into hash.. but me and flaboy88 jus harvested a couple plants and never attempted at makin hash from the clippings.. so we both did some research on a couple ways but i didnt kno if there were alternative faster ways.. where exactly can u get these bubble bags at?

Here is just one link of many on ebay....hxxp://cgi.ebay.com/BUBBLE-ICE-BAGS-5-GALLON-5-BAG-MANUFACTURERS-GUARANTEE_W0QQitemZ320481530219QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a9e30116b

Make sure you use sugar leaf and not just plain old fan leaves...if the leaves are not coated with goodness then you will wind up wasting your time and the ice...

ok.. so i looked it up and it said that the screens come in diff. sizes.. is there a standard size that is optimal for this process?

hugs4nuggs420 said:
ok.. so i looked it up and it said that the screens come in diff. sizes.. is there a standard size that is optimal for this process?

The different screen sizes gve you different quality hash....the finer the screen the finer the hash...

i too am new to makin hash.. very helpful..thanks again HL.. u have been quite the help.

Also, if you attempt to skip one or more of the sequence of screen sizes, it just slows down the drainage. They drain very, very slow. Someone who figures out how to make one of the Bubble Bag sets while using a vacuum to pull it through, will make money from me. I'll buy one of the first ones made. Vacuum it through the first bag, large screen, then switch bags and vacuum it through the next size bag. Have it fall into a spinner like in a washing machine after the last screen size and spin it almost dry. Then into the dehydrator for 10 hours at low heat and into the press. There's your hash. Less than one hour hands on and perfect hash in cubes the next day.

Someone hurry up and build this thing will ya?

:holysheep: HL... that hash art was jus amazing.. i saw he had several diff. sizes in bags too.. so it mite jus b a good idea to go wit a couple diff sizes as opposed to jus 1... ya, i have been a fan of subcools.. i have read his book "dank" it baffled me when i saw all of his strains he grew.. im new myself to growing.. only have had 2 harvest.. but i do aspire to 1 day grow bud like that.. happy growing guys:D

you need at least a 4 bag set...the major ones are your mix bag, and then ones with 70 some mic, 40 some mic, and 20 some mic...these will make your best hash depending on what your growing.

awesome.. you guys have been such a help.. after my next grow i just started ima trry out this.. to b honest i have only smoked keif out a grinder.. im interested in tryin some real hasheesh made rite.. thanks again guys

Latest posts

Back