Whats up people??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah almost halloween already ! I cant wait for it because i usually take three of my little nephews "tricks or treating" and afterward i got half of the candies . Oh , Twizzlers are the best stuff, i do love them too . Nothing like when you high and chew a big bag of it , your jaw will hurt the next day when you woke up ! LOL

I love minnesota..mall of america...such a cool city minneapolis...would like to see more of the midwest.

let me know if you want recipes or ideas 2dog..twizzlers and pepsi? niiiice..I got one for ya to be filed in the "i love a sugar rush" dept:

I like to buy the foour pack of Reese's cups ..."it takes the two peanut butter and it puts them together like a sandwich"...then you eat both of them in two bites like that...twice...it makes the top of my head tingle and feel like it's shrinking or something...I know..can someone say "diabetes before 40"

looking forward to peanutt butter cups..and cold milk. hmmm

Yeah but they are already calling for snow this week would rather be in 80 degree weather if ya know what I mean. Miss the water already

cmd420 said:
let me know if you want recipes or ideas 2dog..twizzlers and pepsi? niiiice..I got one for ya to be filed in the "i love a sugar rush" dept:

I like to buy the foour pack of Reese's cups ..."it takes the two peanut butter and it puts them together like a sandwich"...then you eat both of them in two bites like that...twice...it makes the top of my head tingle and feel like it's shrinking or something...I know..can someone say "diabetes before 40"

Pepsi and me = bad....I can pass up pretty much anything but pepsi and chips and salsa..

captain1 said:
Yeah but they are already calling for snow this week would rather be in 80 degree weather if ya know what I mean. Miss the water already

awww like fargo...snow?? I have all these sleds to take nieces and nephews but there prob wont be good snow til december.

I always made my own Peanut Butter cups.. Using Hersey bar and Jif Peanutbutter.
Fun to play around with when bent.

I know...I'm never mad a nice cold root beer..ever

Don't trip Cap'n..it's not that nice here in CA (where I am anyway)...no snow, but it's cold and foggy if that helps

I like cool weather just not under 40 cool weather.. course it can get up to 117 here...so its either heat or cold for most of us.

here's another one:

know the puffed marshmellow stuff in a jar at the supermarket?

Plus two graham crackers, plus 4 squares of Hershey's milk chocolate bar (nuked for 15 sec. if desired)..and
VIOLA! Real live smores!

awww yeah!..I'm sure I could incorporate pnut butter into that somehow...

I gotta go buy a lighter b4 the store closes..nighty night fellow stoners

a strawberry bagel with whipped lowfat cream cheese sounds awesome.

I want to make blueberry cobbler this week...heaven..or peach or maybe both.

it has been 7 hours since I ate hmmm...whats in the kitchen.

Cobbler is a funny word. cobbler cobbler .... Ok everyone say it like three times

found some frosted shredded wheats munching away...I knwo I am stoned beacuse I cant type or spell for shiz right now.

cm do more men or women use personal trainers?

Latest posts

Back