Whats Up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grrowncrazy

Reaction score
Im Back From The Moon.. I Was On Here Last Year And The Year Befour This Site Makes Each Of My Grows Better And Better Each Time... Thanks... Hope This Grow Finishes Nice... Already Budding Might Be Ready For Christmas..... I Forgot My Past Names... Lol

whats man !!! new to this site. I am a first time grower of 40 who is sick and tired of the "street" games u play scoring these days so Im going to grow my own. I have been smoking since I was @ so its about time I controlle my own SACK !!!! Hope too lean a couple good insider tricks here. I am building a 5 gal. bucket , drip, with air stones in bottom of bucket. Using rockwool to germ from seed then putting in clay pellets in the hydro bucket. My first question is if I need to run an air stone in the bottom for air or is it ok with just the drip system? I have heard that you need the stone for oxy. I am also going CFL all the way...I know....I know.. you can get better lights but thats the way I need too go right now. Does anybody know how many lumans or watts (whichever it is..told you I was new!) I should run per plant...I am running two 5 gal. bucket setups , so It should be pretty easy....I hope !!!! Any info would be great...thanks guys !!!!
the HIPPIE

:smoke1: :smoke1: Welcome BACK to Marijuana Passion!!! :smoke1: :smoke1:

Gb

:welcome: back man can anyone tell me what is wrong with a few of my babies they r really dark and getting brown around the leaf edges and not growing much more plz help someone:peace:

Latest posts

Back