whats wrong with my babbies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rottielover

Reaction score
whats up people whats blazing tonight i have a problem about my ladies that i need help with here are some pictures for who ever read this please help me the leaves on the side r curling up what can i do about my ladies

Is that pre nuted soil? I'm thinking it is and your seedlings are experiencing a little nute burn and are showing it by slight leaf defermation.

sorry i didnt see much bad..they are a bit blurry..but look fine to me..but we will see what others can see good luck

:yeahthat: i agree with 4u ,,
but if your still worried post some clearer pics in the thread with details of everything you are using ie soil ,,lights,,water ph :peace:

UKgirl420 said:
:yeahthat: i agree with 4u ,,
but if your still worried post some clearer pics in the thread with details of everything you are using ie soil ,,lights,,water ph :peace:

:yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat:

my ph leavel is at 6.2 to 6.5 the most the lights are 150watt hps i give a 1 tbs of part a and 1 tbs of part b pure gallen

how old are your babies ?how often have you fed them ?
they l;ook a little young for nutes imo :48:

Hey dude give it time doesn't look like your babies are doing to bad. Maybe alittle nute burn but they look good. You may be worried for nothing, so take a deep breath and wait a week.

there two kind the back are hindu kush and its going to make 2 weeks on monday the front makes a week today i give food evey second feeding but i put 1tbs of both part a and b into a two gallen of water

Latest posts

Back