Whats your Age Association With Weed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats your age association with pot?

• If you are 13-17

• If you are 18-25

• If you are 26-35

• If you are 36-50

• If you are 51-80

Results are only viewable after voting.

thebest

Reaction score
I want to know which age group is mostly smoking weed. I am going to try and post this poll please vote on which group you fit in.

The age group 13-17 should not be included they would be considered minors JMO...take care..

Sir_Tokie said:
The age group 13-17 should not be included they would be considered minors JMO...take care..
:rofl:.. do I smell a trap?.. ha!

so far younger is the majority. I forgot you had to be 18 to be on this site... haha.

yes, you have to take into the average age of the member versus this poll...
If the mean of all the ages is set to a curve, this poll will just reflect the average age of all members. This is more demographics than opinion mate...

i'd just like to know who's closest to 80.

i've smoked with my Papaw whos 76. a great honor for me

I don't think this can be totally accurate just because there are obviously a greater number of computer savvy younger people than older people.
Not to say that older people cannot use computers, anyone can if they want to learn.
I have blazed with my grandma who is 64 but she doesn't even own a computer...
I think the poll is curved towards the computer-generation.

Everybody alive today is part of the computer generation.

Computer savvy or not it is quite easy to spot a minor on the site. Spelling, grammar and punctuation coupled with actual content is always a dead giveaway.

Yes, I agree.

I was referring to how less 50-80 year old people use computers than 18-49 year old people, (especially since 50-80 is a much smaller range of people), and therefore the poll would seemingly show more 18-49 year old people smoke marijuana than 50-80 year old people...

Actually demographically speaking there are more 51-80 year olds living than all the rest. We are called the baby boomer generation. We are the ones that passed the torch ( or joint in this case )to the younger generation. We collectively have showed the rest of society that smoking cannabis is not a crime.

Well hell,,Im stoned,, and showen my age,,:eek: I pushed the wrong button. Thought ya wanted to know when I started smoken. Im 53 as of the 11th,,couple days ago.:ignore:

Latest posts

Back