Whats your Age Association With Weed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats your age association with pot?

• If you are 13-17

• If you are 18-25

• If you are 26-35

• If you are 36-50

• If you are 51-80

Results are only viewable after voting.
MKG_love said:
I don't think this can be totally accurate just because there are obviously a greater number of computer savvy younger people than older people.
Not to say that older people cannot use computers, anyone can if they want to learn.
I have blazed with my grandma who is 64 but she doesn't even own a computer...
I think the poll is curved towards the computer-generation.

:rofl:
of course it aint gonna be accurate ,,,we are stoners and using computers on a mj forum :giggle:
wish i was in the second bracket ,,but sadley the 3rd :ignore:,,
i

UKgirl420 said:
:rofl:
of course it aint gonna be accurate ,,,we are stoners and using computers on a mj forum :giggle:
wish i was in the second bracket ,,but sadley the 3rd :ignore:,,
i

:eek: Sadly in third,,,:holysheep: Im in the last one.:confused: :ignore:

What was we talken about???:D

The Effen Gee said:
Everybody alive today is part of the computer generation.

Computer savvy or not it is quite easy to spot a minor on the site. Spelling, grammar and punctuation coupled with actual content is always a dead giveaway.

:rofl: Grammar - Punctuation

I do think though that 51-80 is quite a spread. Could have been broke down more.

Lets see.....if you were twenty in 1958 and a tokin'/smokin' beatnik:beatnik: you'd be 70+ now.
Or, twenty in say 68 and an original Hippy:peace: makes you 60+ now.
If you were a disco king in 78, :afroweed: and 20 sneaking into the disco, your now 50+.

If you were one of those punk rockers in 88, with the first world wide spiked mohalks :headbang2: you'd be pushing 40+.

I missed the nineties, just cant think of what was happening then cept getting the daughter through highschool alive. :confused2: well, maybe you didnt beleive the Pres. when he said he didnt inhale?:joint:

Interesting time line through the decades.
I think the person who posted this is closer to the first catagory, not a put down, if closer to the last catagory, he would have separated 51-60 and 61-70?

Interesting thread.

tcbud said:
:rofl: Grammar - Punctuation

I do think though that 51-80 is quite a spread. Could have been broke down more.

Lets see.....if you were twenty in 1958 and a tokin'/smokin' beatnik:beatnik: you'd be 70+ now.
Or, twenty in say 68 and an original Hippy:peace: makes you 60+ now.
If you were a disco king in 78, :afroweed: and 20 sneaking into the disco, your now 50+.

If you were one of those punk rockers in 88, with the first world wide spiked mohalks :headbang2: you'd be pushing 40+.

I missed the nineties, just cant think of what was happening then cept getting the daughter through highschool alive. :confused2: well, maybe you didnt beleive the Pres. when he said he didnt inhale?:joint:

Interesting time line through the decades.
I think the person who posted this is closer to the first catagory, not a put down, if closer to the last catagory, he would have separated 51-60 and 61-70?

Interesting thread.

By '88 punk was no longer a political statement but a fashion statement. Real punk was in the late 70's.

Funny my pops smokes and he is in the last bracket. I am in the third. But whats funny is as a teen i would take bud out his box,but did not smoke with him till i was in my mid twenties. But even now its kinda weird to smoke with pops you know. Just me i guess. Shoot my mom wouldn't let me have a drink around her till maybe 5 years ago.LOL

POTUS said:
To spread the age groups fairly, we have to use:

2 - 31 (Thumb suckers)

31 - 50 (Teeny-Boppers)

51 - 80 (Mature, intelligent, worldly persons)

:giggle: I like that. :D

yeah, real punk, like devo? and hum......safety pins for earings? I remember, I just couldnt think of much cept cocain use exploding in the eighties. So...I latched onto the little guy with the mohawk on the smily page. Oh, and my grammer, spelling and punctuation errors are due to laziness. Tho reading some post's sounds like finger nails on a chalk board to my ears sometimes. I guess I should have a disclaimer on my signiture.....
All post's made by me during winter are for pure entertainment. lol.

I never thought of Devo as punk. More the Clash... the Ramones...dead kennedys...meat puppets.

cadlakmike1 said:
And one 13-17 year old???
If you look to the right side of the poll graphic, you'll see the number representing the quantity of people who have voted in each choice.

Click on that number and you'll see who voted in that area.

Whoever "Zipp" is, he thinks he's 13 to 17 years old.

I saw that, and then out of curiosity read some of his other posts.

It says 2 voted for the younger bracket, yet only shows 1 person chose it. Strange.

If you count the member names in each group, none of them add up right.

This is such an important issue, I think we should get to the bottom of this problem!

hehe

There are really 10,283 members who have voted as being in the 51-80 bracket.

Latest posts

Back