when to harvest outdoors i see

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skullcandy

Reaction score
tthat a couple trichomes have turned brown but I am unsure if I should harvest now or wait till the sun comes up less or should I chop her down based on the color of the tricomes what do you think I am nervous don't want to mes her up

Not sure what you mean by waiting for the sun to come up. I like to harvest at 10 to 20 percent amber tric's. If your seeing brown or amber tric's your close.

Hard to say..we dont know what region your in...Im in Seatte and Harvest time around here is mid October...we flowering now but no sign of trichs yet

Happy Growing

:48:

I don't even think about when to harvest until after the "drop-off" of the fan leaves, then I look at the trichs and the date, then I go for it if no bud rot sets in. For me that comes around at the end of September; I've seen strains ready at the end of August however. I hail from the San Jose Bay Area.

I got nervous about how cold it gets where I live being it was my first time growung outdoors so I started covering my plant mid july so it would have only 12 hours light it has got sometrichomes turning that have turned amber thing is my insecurity of growing caused me to use zerol tolerance one week ago which I think means I need to let it sit for two weeks before I harvest today is one week since i drowned it in pesticideds and burned the leaves

You know, when in doubt, I always advise taking a test bud. The real test is in the imbibing of the bud. So, you may want to take a test bud, now or in a week and see how it is.

The Hemp Goddess said:
You know, when in doubt, I always advise taking a test bud. The real test is in the imbibing of the bud. So, you may want to take a test bud, now or in a week and see how it is.

I got one stem that broke around to two weeks ago its drying and I got a few small budz from one week age also drying do you think I should try and pack the bong even if its still a bit wet

skullcandy said:
I got one stem that broke around to two weeks ago its drying and I got a few small budz from one week age also drying do you think I should try and pack the bong even if its still a bit wet

why not?? let it sit on a screen or a newspaper for a couple hours. exposed to the air. dries real fast. enjoy..:icon_smile:

Do you have a vaporizer? Wet bud does okay in a vaporizer. Otherwise, I would quick dry before I smoked it. Wet bud just doesn't smoke very well.

do have one but a vape just an't the same as a bong

skullcandy said:
do have one but a vape just an't the same as a bong

did you happen to see the bong used in the movie "SAVAGES"?? it was about 2 in. diameter.,12 in. long. they filled it with ice. looked very cool.. starring Taylor Kitsch. fun, action movie, 30%thc kush growers, watch if u can..:)

yeah that is a good flick to watch, now I remember. :cool:
now I am thinking should try it now or wait till the morning:eek: decisions
:D

Latest posts

Back