When to transplant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shockeclipse

1000w Of Love
Reaction score
I have four little ones that are starting to show some roots out the bottom of the grodan cubes. When is the right time to transplant into my DWC setup? I have another four going but they will need a little more time.

Good question i bet this could be one of the threads with a lot of different answers.
I like to leaf mine till i get a decent amount of root development SHOWN HEREbut thats just a personal choice.
All the best

Newbud said:
Good question i bet this could be one of the threads with a lot of different answers.
I like to leaf mine till i get a decent amount of root development SHOWN HEREbut thats just a personal choice.
All the best
Well mine are far from looking like that. They probably need another week. This Thurs is three weeks?

do you wish to grow a bonsai , if not remove whenever you are happy , mostly 3-4 weeks.. 5th set of leaves for me this enables the girls to recover quite well . i.e photosynthesis ?? to take place easier ! more leaves= more sun=faster recovery = good luck !

I think that I will transplant em no matter what on thurs which is the third week. They each have like 3-5 roots poking out and everyday now there are more. So I guess starting thursday I will begin my first grow journal (hopefully one of many)

Latest posts

Back