whens the latest to pull clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
my girls have been in flower for 2.5 weeks about. And my friend wants a clone and I would love to give him one if possible. Thanks in advance.

You can try it and see. Usually the farther in to flower the less they want to clone, but go for it, what have you got to lose, those low down on the plant would be easier.

You can try it and see. Usually the farther in to flower the less they want to clone, but go for it, what have you got to lose, those low down on the plant would be easier.

awesome thank you Rosebud.��

you should be fine just will take longer to get roots. also strain dependent.

Done it at 4 weeks. Took awhile to root and longer to re-veg.

The biggest pain in the *** clones i ever had to deal with,, was took from a flowering plant.

I would say depending on the strain, 2.5 weeks into flower is right on the cusp of having to reveg the clone which isn't impossible but will certainly take quite a bit longer. But cuttings taken from very low on the plant that aren't showing any sign of beginning flower. You might be able to get away with not having to reveg it. Certainly worth a try.

I've literally taken a cutting (just a bud really) the day before chop day and successfully rooted in my bubble cloner. It just took forever.

Its a no go both plants are in full flower oh well next time ��

what about give the friend the plant after harvest to re-veg it?take the tops and leave the lower branches with buds on it. place in 24/0 veg and up the Nitro

TCABS

Latest posts

Back