Wheres all the Munchers!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klicks

Reaction score
I was with some friends the other night and we had an all-nighter. I'm talking about nine to ten hours of staying basted. I was the only one who didn't get the munchies. Everyone was hitting the snack table, refridgerator, cupboards. There were chips and cookies all over the place, yet I was the only one who didn't get the munchies. In all my thirty some years, I've never gotten the munchies. I clean when I'm with my sister MJ. I clean and clean and clean. I get thirsty, but I've never craved food like my friends do. I sometimes even get accused of being anorexic, ha ha. I have one friend who loves to get me high so I'll clean his kitchen while he's dragging snacks out of the cabinets, ha ha.
So am I the only one in the universe who doesn't get the munchies?????:rolleyes: :hubba:

everyones different.
i feel slightly hungry when i blaze nowadays.
not really though.
years ago definitly

Same here,,,,don't get hungry,,,but watch out when it comes to thirsty,,,,used to drink beer when I got high,,,,,but I switched to Diet Pepsi,,,,,the taste is alot better for me....

Munchies kill my high quickly also. I try and not eat until im coming down.

Klicks said:
I was with some friends the other night and we had an all-nighter. I'm talking about nine to ten hours of staying basted. I was the only one who didn't get the munchies. Everyone was hitting the snack table, refridgerator, cupboards. There were chips and cookies all over the place, yet I was the only one who didn't get the munchies. In all my thirty some years, I've never gotten the munchies. I clean when I'm with my sister MJ. I clean and clean and clean. I get thirsty, but I've never craved food like my friends do. I sometimes even get accused of being anorexic, ha ha. I have one friend who loves to get me high so I'll clean his kitchen while he's dragging snacks out of the cabinets, ha ha.
So am I the only one in the universe who doesn't get the munchies?????:rolleyes: :hubba:

If you could drop by this afternoon, we could burn one and discuss it in depth...;)
....uhhhhhmmm.. any particular brand of cleaning supplies you prefer??

I'm quite simmilar. When I get baked I tend to clean and rearrange furniture for hours on end. I have a friend who's sister owns a small furniture store. A few years ago she bought the store next door and expanded. I was asked to help move furniture overnight. While it was just 4-5 of us and it was after business hours we started taking smoke breaks. When she came in in the morning she was freaked out because we didn't just move the furniture, we set it up like indivisual rooms, Right down to lamps ,bookcases and such.
She opened the store that morning thinking she was going to put the furniture back in groups,like all the couches in one, tables in another and so on. When her nieghboring business people came to check out the new sales floor they complimented her on the "displays" and told her it made it easier to see how it would look set up in peoples homes.
When she found out this is something I do when blazed she laughed her butt off. Since then she invites me to the store twice a month to get high and rearrange furniture. It's worked out pretty good. She pays for all the food and drink, and makes her husband and two sons help with the furniture moving.
I think this is a odd result of my being slightly OCD and hyper. It's better than getting the munchies or sitting on my butt getting larger and larger by the bowl..

i clean when i smoke good weed, but i get muchies when we smoke the regular kind buds...havnt smoked crap in like 2 years but i used to get wicked parinoid when i smoked crap

trippy hippie - i also enjoy a large bowl of SMORZ cereal while chonging down large doobies....try it, its the greatest cereal made today.

I never have gotton the munchies or cotton mouth from smoking. I always thought it was just a myth, but it does highten my creativity. I smoke I create, I admire then I move on to next bowl and then next project...take care..

GreenMachine90 said:
Munchies kill my high quickly also. I try and not eat until im coming down.
The second Im done eating I become completely sober. Sucks...

all this talk about food, who wants a hot ham and cheese sammie?:D . mmm...bb...

The Effen Gee said:
I think I may have given myself Acid reflux from Over Eating while stoned.

No joke. Too many carbs before bed KILLS me the next day.

lol right there with ya

I eat alot of beef/deer jerky...it keeps my 'tooth' strong;)

When I was young I would get straight hungry. Anything I could find was fair game. With age I seem to crave sweeter treats. Regular food seems foul to me now when high, but ice cream?? Oh, it's on.

GeoffTheMess said:
trippy hippie - i also enjoy a large bowl of SMORZ cereal while chonging down large doobies....try it, its the greatest cereal made today.

Does it have an Australian alternative?
We don't have that down here.

-Trippy

Latest posts

Back