Which fert...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Afrikaaner

Reaction score
big bloom or tiger bloom - i dont have enough for both, so choose, unless you want to send me your extras hahahah...

HUH???.. "Big Bloom".. .01%- .3%-.7%
"Tiger Bloom"...2.0%-8.0%-4.0% "AND" several desirable trace/micro's (boron, copper,iron,manganese,molybdenum and zinc)

Sure appears that he Tiger bloom would be more beneficial..."to me"..

IM not a FF user as of yet :hubba: but once i can get the stash of cash up enough again im planning on getting a trio pack from them, looking over the N-P-K between the 2 it looked like the Big Bloom was more of a veg nute and the Tiger was for full blown flower (once more pistels have shown through), but like i said i have no exp. points in the FF area. :bong2:

Hick said:
HUH???.. "Big Bloom".. .01%- .3%-.7%
"Tiger Bloom"...2.0%-8.0%-4.0% "AND" several desirable trace/micro's (boron, copper,iron,manganese,molybdenum and zinc)

Sure appears that he Tiger bloom would be more beneficial..."to me"..

I stoped use'n tiger bloom many grows ago and have noticed no set back in my grow's and with it being only semi organic I don't have much use for it now..

a pinch of epsom salt and a high P-K guano tea will compliment the bigbloom at a much lower cost to the grower and keep the grow more on the organic side verses semi organic...

give'n the choice to just use one of the two without any additives it would still be bigbloom for me:)

Latest posts

Back