which promix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nouvellechef said:
You don't need grow. Micro can easily carry the Nitrogen amounts.

you use anything else but micro and bloom?

nouvellechef said:
Dolomite lime. 1 to 1.5 cups per cf(7.4gal).

don't get much easier then this......... how much micro and bloom do you use in veg..... at switch....... and bloom.

BTW thanks a million for info...... your saving me months of trail and error.

I have been going back and forth for bloom. With a ratio of,

Veg
2tb micro per 1.5gal

Bloom
2tb micro/ 1tb bloom per 1.5gal or
1tb micro/ 2tb bloom

nouvellechef said:
I have been going back and forth for bloom. With a ratio of,

Veg
2tb micro per 1.5gal

Bloom
2tb micro/ 1tb bloom per 1.5gal or
1tb micro/ 2tb bloom

Are you feeding them this every time you water or every other time or once a week....... even with out GH Grow...... this is lighter than they suggest feeding....... I'll admit I'm feeding lighter than they suggest too. But your doing it without GH Grow........ which is lighter than I'm doing.

Again....... thanks a million....... this is very valuable info for me and is much appreciated.

I feed every watering up until last week. The last water I give is plain.

nouvellechef said:
I feed every watering up until last week. The last water I give is plain.

you ever add cal/mag?........ experience lockout........ or have deficiencies?

I like the idea of feeding every time....... don't have to remember what you did last time you watered........

:holysheep: I can grow like this stoned:stoned: ....... which is a good thing.:icon_smile:

In short, no. The ratio of the lime, supplies enough cal/mag, at least for me and everything I have grown. But I have increased the micro in early flower if I feel like a strain needs to lush up a bit with nitrogen. Only takes usually one cycle to know exactly what's needed for the next one.

Latest posts

Back