White Cardboard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeattleSuperCHRONIC

Munior Jember
Reaction score
Has anyone ever used white cardboard to line their room? i was thinking of using it since it is cheap and available but would it trap to much heat? any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

One Love,
S.S.CHRONIC

Iv just used the black and white visqueen plastic but i guess u can use whatever as long as it reflects the light.

i was just thinking the cardboard might absorb some moisture from all the humidity in the air and mess with the temps and possibly mold

i prolly wouldent worry about it unless ur room is very humid, which u dont want. I think u want ur humidity around 55-60% in veg.

Yo Ho there S.S.Cronic,

Avast thar, Ye be placing yer life into jeopardy what with that thar carboardy stuff.
I likes using a bit O' flat white paint says I. Ye be keeping mum about yer lighting as it were. But it might be of great import I be thinking. Lights be a touch warm if yer catch my meaning.
Aye safety first, what say ye to that ? LMAO

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

exactly what KK expressed... you are creating a fire hazard using the cardboard... and as we all know... if that DOES catch fire... that's a pretty darn good burning material.

Just use flat white paint, as KK suggested. Simple white primer will do (it's also the cheapest way to go).

yeah.....you don't want to burn them ladies until they have cured...LOL..

Buy sum of the visqueen plastic, at least u can resuse it, and its cheap!

Yes they are right that is a fire hazard, the last thing anyone needs is fire. mylar is great as well

Latest posts

Back