white lightning and kalichakra?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G_48911

Fellow Grower
Reaction score
i just set my new list of strains due to the fact seedboutique.com was out of a few strains,i planned on growin.anyways
my strains will be.
nirvana jock horror
nirvana four way
mandala seeds kalichakra (anybody know anything about this strain?)
I'm also ordering from marijuana-seeds.nl
Aurora Indica
white lightning (anybody know anything about this strain?)

Hopefully this will be the final cut and i can get to doing other stuff,rather than have to chase down seeds =)
Thanks to everybody that helped me get to where i am right now.i can grow a plant without problems outdoors but the hydro thing is a lil more complex.Anyways, thanks my friends-peace

anybody in here ever grew the mandala kalichakra? i cant seem to find a single grow journal on it in here. as for the white lightning,its a cross between white widow and northern lights,i think that speaks for itself (its gonna be some killer green) anyways,can someone tell me their opinions/experiences regarding the kalichakra. (or even steer me to a grow journal of someone growing it) -Thanks alot Folks

all of those strains you mentioned should, if you do your job right give you a decent quality of homegrown.

They won't put out the dank though.

oh and, one other thing, were you planning on using all these seeds in your sparkly system to get that magical 40 number?

G48911,I haven't grown kalichakra yet but i have grown white satin,speed queen,and now i got some satoris going.If you PM me i can tell you were to go to find the grows of kal.I just dont want to casuse any problems with this site.All mandla strains are awesome you wont believe the vigor these plants have the stems are so thick,nice choice.Good Luck & Stay Safe!!

Latest posts

Back