White Rhino growlog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your Doing A Great Job!!You Will Be Rewarded With A Successful Grow & Dank *** Bud's!!Best Of Luck`;`Hatch`;`:hubba: :D

HATCH said:
Your Doing A Great Job!!You Will Be Rewarded With A Successful Grow & Dank *** Bud's!!Best Of Luck`;`Hatch`;`:hubba: :D

I hope so. I guess time will tell. And my last grow wasn't even as promising looking as this one, but i got 3 1/2 ozs per plant. So, i'm hoping for at least 4 from this one.

That White Rhino looks really nice. Those clones look really nice too. It seems like you read the instruction booklet before starting this grow, congratulations.

I hate to see you take the big plant out from under the HPS. You can easily tie down those tall colas and put her back under it.

northernlightssmokn said:
I think I found my new screen saver!!....lol

Hell's yea I found mew background :) That is one SWEET looking mother. She is so tall and BUSHY. I take it you have taken more clones then just those 3 next to her? Heck you should get way more the 4oz's on her :D

Ok I thought I read your first post? I must have skiped it some how lol. Yea so you took 5 clones al together nice. Cant wait to see what the clones do.

Looking real good. . .I will be growing some WRhino this year also so I can't wait to see the finished product ..

aaonehundred said:
Looking real good. . .I will be growing some WRhino this year also so I can't wait to see the finished product ..
Ditto..

Alistair Young said:
That White Rhino looks really nice. Those clones look really nice too. It seems like you read the instruction booklet before starting this grow, congratulations.

I hate to see you take the big plant out from under the HPS. You can easily tie down those tall colas and put her back under it.

Oh, she's still mostly under it! I just have her main colas to the side so they can grow past it. I think she's done growing taller tho. She didnt grow last night, and is starting trich production it seems now.

Her are some more pics of the new setup. Also, her clones are already producing some nice flowers.

P1060247.JPG

P1060245.JPG

P1060246.JPG

those look healthy for sure, you're doing great! i've got a 5 pack of white rhino from nirvana- i'm excited. it seems like they get pretty huge, i thought they were short and bushy. anyways....

they stalks look pretty thick on those. is it possible to LST the top cola's to get them under the light? i think they'd definately benefit--eitherway, awesome grow!

How tall is the plant. The one I have is about 24". It is suffering from Mg depletion. I plan to run r/o water for 3 days to flush the system. Sunday I will add nutrients to 900ppm.
yelloleaves.jpg
[/IMG]

good job OLD BLUE ...... i'll be watching, i to are doing the hydro 5 gallon bucket deal. PEACE

joseaf said:
How tall is the plant. The one I have is about 24". It is suffering from Mg depletion. I plan to run r/o water for 3 days to flush the system. Sunday I will add nutrients to 900ppm.

It seems as she just stopped growing at a height of about 5' 6" (height of 5 gal bucket included). So, about 52" from rockwool up.

Btw, joseaf, how old is urs? And how big was she when u induced flowering? Cause mine is 3 1/2 weeks into flowering, and has gone 6 1/2 times her size, from 8" to 52". So, beware, if you're height restricted.

The weirdest thing is happening. Now that she's pounding out some flowers, she has completely stopped stinking! She went from wreaking like a dead skunk, to smelling like a common outdoor weed. Oh, i'm not complaining, just thought that's a lil odd tho.

old blue said:
The weirdest thing is happening. Now that she's pounding out some flowers, she has completely stopped stinking! She went from wreaking like a dead skunk, to smelling like a common outdoor weed. Oh, i'm not complaining, just thought that's a lil odd tho.

forgive my ignorance, i have question that may be commensence to some. In soil the plants stink more when watered....is this true for hydro?

northernlightssmokn said:
forgive my ignorance, i have question that may be commensence to some. In soil the plants stink more when watered....is this true for hydro?

Well, cant be, for dwc hydro. Cause they're being watered 24 hrs a day. :hubba:

Today my baby is at 4 weeks in flower, so i thought i'd take some pics for u guys. She has started to throw out some trichs and is starting to smell like kerosene. ;-) I decided not to tie her down, since her stalks are almost woodlike, and barely will bend. But, i'm having a lil problem. Her 6 top colas' leaves, that are even or past the light, are turning down. It looks to me as since they are above the light, they are turning down to get exposed to the light, but i may be wrong. Besides that, she's doing wonderful. She topped out at 53" tall and is just fattening up now.

Her 2 clones beside her are also doing great! They're both about 15" tall and are budding like crazy for such lil girls.

Pics 1-3 are the big rhino, with close up of her turned down leaves.

pic 4 is one of her clones.

P1110244.JPG

P1110245.JPG

P1110246.JPG

P1110247.JPG

I'd say they are def. turning downward to get to some light. the rest of the plant looks ok, (maybe just a lil thirsty?) but doesn't look like any kind of deficiencies to me--but maybe a more experienced grower may notice something....? I would do what i could to get those top colas some light. those are the best buds and w/o it will be loose and not so good.

looking at your setup, theres 2 things i might try.
1:if you were to move the big girl over against the wall, may be able to bend her over to the left a little easier.could maybe squeeze 6" more out of your height?

2:don't know how much $ you got at the moment, but adding cfls up at the ceiling could help a little. or, if you can spare $200 or so, purchase another HPS to put over the plants on the left and move those cfls over top the big gal. if you can't squeeze another HPS in at the top of the cerling next to the other, you could drop those 4 plants down to the ground and hang the second HPS lower than the one on the right.

IDK-- plants are looking nice tho. just given you some ideas, maybe spur somthing you may not have thought of. maybe even stand up a flouro against that wall on the right. very nice grow no matter what you do- you could experiment with a scrog next grow...

Cannabiscotti said:
I'd say they are def. turning downward to get to some light. the rest of the plant looks ok, (maybe just a lil thirsty?) but doesn't look like any kind of deficiencies to me--but maybe a more experienced grower may notice something....? I would do what i could to get those top colas some light. those are the best buds and w/o it will be loose and not so good.

looking at your setup, theres 2 things i might try.
1:if you were to move the big girl over against the wall, may be able to bend her over to the left a little easier.could maybe squeeze 6" more out of your height?

2:don't know how much $ you got at the moment, but adding cfls up at the ceiling could help a little. or, if you can spare $200 or so, purchase another HPS to put over the plants on the left and move those cfls over top the big gal. if you can't squeeze another HPS in at the top of the cerling next to the other, you could drop those 4 plants down to the ground and hang the second HPS lower than the one on the right.

IDK-- plants are looking nice tho. just given you some ideas, maybe spur somthing you may not have thought of. maybe even stand up a flouro against that wall on the right. very nice grow no matter what you do- you could experiment with a scrog next grow...

Hmmm, def cant put anything above her, since she is within an inch from the top of the tent. I think tomorrow i'm gonna try to bend those colas over lil by lil. The top inch of each are receiving only ambient light now. :-/

And i cant put anymore lights in the tent, since heat is a big issue. My temps are topping out at 85-87* unfortunately. I just ordered a 6" 250cfm duct fan to use as a dedicated vent for my light, instead of pulling air thru it with my carbon scrubber/exhaust fan combo, which im doing now.

When i hook up the duct fan, would it be more efficient to have it pushing or pulling air thru the cool tube???

Oh, and she can't be thirsty, since she has a 24hr water supply, being i'm using dwc.

Welllllllll, i went ahead and bend the biggest cola over, anddddd she snapped in half on me! :eek: Needless to say, i didn't continue trying to tie the rest of them down. lol. I think i'll just try to add a few cfls up there by the top.

DAMN that sucks really bad man :shocked: It had like 5 more weeks of flowering. You brake the plant in half or just the top cola?

Latest posts

Back