White Rhino growlog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SmokeyTheBear said:
DAMN that sucks really bad man :shocked: It had like 5 more weeks of flowering. You brake the plant in half or just the top cola?

Actually she has less than 4 weeks left. My buddy grows this strain, and every time they're finished in 7 1/2-8 weeks.

And she has 6 top colas, since i fimmed her. I only snapped the tallest of them. And it didn't break off, just kinda like supercropped. the innards snapped, and she bent over 90*. I'm hopin that the cola will heal and continue to grow. The good thing is, that she has already packed on most of her buddage, so it shouldn't stunt her growth too much.

I started flowering when the plants were 12". I bend the tallest plant today. My plant recovered from lack of Mg. I have 4 plants, but yesterday I discovered that 2 were males. I removed them and replaced them with 2 female clones that were 12" high.
I am using Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Grow and Bloom with Karma

It seems that i didn't do any harm to my baby by breaking her cola in half. I just left it be when it happened and she healed up nicely. Here are a few new pix the the bent over cola, 1 of her clones, and the whole setup.

P1150248.JPG

P1150247.JPG

P1150245.JPG

P1150244.JPG

Got your own little forest in there :) The way you have it setup looks like a pain in the arse to change the water :p Question, how big of an air pump do you have running to all 5? of your buckets.

SmokeyTheBear said:
Got your own little forest in there :) The way you have it setup looks like a pain in the arse to change the water :p Question, how big of an air pump do you have running to all 5? of your buckets.

Well, i only have 3 plants going in there(1 big rhino and 2 of her clones). The plant all the way to the left, just got chopped for being a runt and pain in the ***. lol. But to answer ur question, i have 1 ecoair plus 4 pump. It puts out plenty of air for 4 plants and is virtually silent. i have to actually touch it each day to make sure it's working.

And it's not a pain in the *** at all to change out the water in this setup. I like using the block stand setup, so u can change the height as they grow up. Very convenient if ur doing a staggered stage grow like i am.

after checking this thread im going to throw some of my nirvana rhinos in and see how it goes .top job old blue cant wait for a smoke report:) :holysheep: :afroweed:

Here's another pic i took yesterday(5 1/2 weeks in flower) when i pulled her out to flush her, due to minor nute burn. To give the proper perspective of how big she's getting, im standing next to her. Her top 6 colas are already bout as big and long as my forearm. ;)

0121091849.jpg

Grrrrrr! I was just moving my big rhino around a lil to add some nutes after a 24 hr flush, and 1 of her big colas snapped in half under its own weight. I taped her back up with electrical tape, so i hope she heals. I cant believe the weight of these colas. Her stems are super thick, but they cant handle the weight. I also had to tie her all up, cause she's now top heavy from gettin so big. I have a feeling i'm in for a NICE harvest in a few weeks. ;)

My big rhino is about 6 1/2 weeks in flower now, so i just flushed her out again, bringing her ppm down to 290. Gonna flush her once again at the 7 week mark, and most likely chop her at 7 1/2 weeks(next wed). I can't wait, this is gonna be my biggest single plant harvest to date. I'm hopin i get at least 4 ozs from her. And then her 2 clones will be done about 1 1/2 behind her. ;):headbang2::farm::ccc:

I Think You Should Wait Atleast 8.5 Weeks Dont Risk It

EASTLA_KUSHSMOKA said:
I Think You Should Wait Atleast 8.5 Weeks Dont Risk It

Having a few crops of nirvanas WR under my belt, I'd say he's fine at 7 1/2.. ;)

Looking good mate :) Yea Green House Seed Company the creater of the White Rhino says you can harvest at 7 1/2 weeks but if you want full resson production you should wait for week 9. But at 7 1/2 weeks she will be more then ready :) I bet you cant wait for her to be done :D

SmokeyTheBear said:
Looking good mate :) Yea Green House Seed Company the creater of the White Rhino says you can harvest at 7 1/2 weeks but if you want full resson production you should wait for week 9. But at 7 1/2 weeks she will be more then ready :) I bet you cant wait for her to be done :D

Do u think waiting that extra week would increase the yield? Or just make it a lil stronger?

WOW thats some serious buddage you got going on there!!! Love it :D !!

Thorn said:
WOW thats some serious buddage you got going on there!!! Love it :D !!

Thanks Thorn. Yeah, the buds got pretty big. This is the biggest i've produced yet. There are 6 main colas, due to fimming, and they're all bout as big as my forearm. :hubba:

Latest posts

Back