White Rhino growlog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
84VW said:
Diet, eww :)

i like that yield from the one plant

what was the total veg time??

That one was from seed, and the total veg time was 4 weeks. And then i had it in flower for 51 days before choppin her. I chopped her at 100% cloudy trichs, to have an upbeat high.

kushman44 said:
wow! cant wait to c the others, we'll need a smoke report 2:joint:

The other 2 clones that i'll be choppin in a wk or 2 aren't gonna produce much. Maybe an oz each, cause i didn't veg them at all. Put them in 12/12, as soon as they thru out roots.

Good harvest bro :hubba: As the looks of it your going to have more then 5-6oz more like 10oz's. Even if so 5-6oz'z is still a good harvest :) Thats whats so good about the WR 79 days total for you and look what ya got :D Cant wait to do my WR grow, but really good mate cant wait to see the smoke report :)

SmokeyTheBear said:
Good harvest bro :hubba: As the looks of it your going to have more then 5-6oz more like 10oz's. Even if so 5-6oz'z is still a good harvest :) Thats whats so good about the WR 79 days total for you and look what ya got :D Cant wait to do my WR grow, but really good mate cant wait to see the smoke report :)

I would LOVE to get close to 10 ozs, but i'm realistic. lol. The way i figure it is, with 780gr wet, that's almost 28 ozs. So, taking in consideration that i'll lose around 75% in the dry, and a lil more after trimming some more stem off, I'll get around 20% of the total weight, making it around 5.6ozs. Which i'm MORE than happy with. :hubba: This is deff my biggest single yield to date.

For some reason, i'm having a real hard time getting the clones that i took during flower, to root. So, i might have to try to reveg the 2 clones that are a wk out from harvest, to keep this strain going. ;)

give them time! my white rhino white russian cross(clones) took 2 weeks to show roots on some of em..be patient, friend

kushman44 said:
give them time! my white rhino white russian cross(clones) took 2 weeks to show roots on some of em..be patient, friend

I took 3 clones from her, bout 4 weeks in flower, cause 0 out of 4 took from the ones i took from her when i flipped her to 12/12. :confused: So far, 1 out of the 3 new ones took. I already put it in a 5 gal bucket, in my fridge box, under 5 cfls, and got 1 big root coming out the bottom of the netpot. So, i feel safe she'll make it. But the other 2 clones, have 1mm nubs coming out of their stems, that dont seem to be growing. I'll just let em be and see what happens i guess.

I have them on a heating pad this time, keeping their water at 74*. Does this seem too warm for a diy cloner temp?

I got a final yield for u all. After cutting off as much stem as i could. I have a final dry yield of 6.1ozs. My 4 biggest colas, weighed in just under an oz each! Needless to say, i'm more than happy with this grow. ;) For anyone that hasn't grown white rhino, i strongly recommend it. It's easy to grow. I recommend either topping or fimming it tho, cause it produces MANY big colas after. I guarantee if i just let it grow normally, under this 400hps, it wouldn't have given me this much yield.

Btw, in the dry, it went from 780gr to 171gr, which is a loss of 78%. But i weighed it initially with much more stem, so in actuallity, the bud probably only lost 60-70%.

Ok, so i couldn't wait any longer to try her out. lol. She's only been in jars for a day, but i took out a tiny lower popcorn bud(big enough for bout 3 hits before disappearing). I smoked it and immediately thought to myself, "this isn't very potent :(". So i went in my kitchen to make a sandwich, and then it HIT me! OMG! My body went numb and i got dizzy. I was stupid for about 3 hrs. lol. If this lil popcorn bud was this potent, i can't wait to try a properly cured top cola! So, this white rhino deff gets a double thumbs up from me. ;)

kushman44 said:
GOOD TO HEAR! hows the taste?

Slightly harsh, but a good aftertaste. A proper curing should take care of that, tho. From what i read, the wr is supposed to be slightly harsh tho.

thats why i asked, i heard the taste was pretty bad. As long as it gets you high:D:D

kushman44 said:
thats why i asked, i heard the taste was pretty bad. As long as it gets you high:D:D

No, its far from bad. I smoke mine from a short glass bowl, so everything is a lil harsher than other methods. I like it.

"woohoo yer my boy Blue!!" haha I probably already said that... NICE HARVEST!

DAMMMMMMMMMMMITTTTT shell be ok.......pour the light too her now!!!!

Here are my 2 clones i took off the big plant and had flowering beside her. I ended up choppin them at 8 wks. Was gonna wait til they were 50% cloudy 50% amber, but ALL the fan leaves turned yellow and died in the last few days, so i chopped them. Theyre only 27" tall, since i put them right into flower as soon as they rooted. But i think i'll still get over an oz from each.

P2160299.JPG

Latest posts

Back