White Russian!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HYDRO333

BIG Things >>>POPPIN<<<
Reaction score
hey guys i just picked up 11 seeds of white russian for 30$ and i was wondering if anyone grew it before if so i would like to know some things like flower peroid,recommeded watts,temps,humidity,yeild,hight,bushy,tall........etc basically everthing if u have pics of WR post em please. Also if you guys dont know its a cross breed of ak 47 and white widow.

I haven't grown it, but it is some of the nicest looking bud after it has been cured. I do believe the flowering time is rather short too. Maybe 7 weeks.

p.s. I moved this thread to the "Marijuana Strains" secion;)

DLtoker said:
I haven't grown it, but it is some of the nicest looking bud after it has been cured. I do believe the flowering time is rather short too. Maybe 7 weeks.

p.s. I moved this thread to the "Marijuana Strains" secion;)

SRRY dltoker ONCE AGAIN alwas forget to put the post in the right place ill try to remeber NEXT TIME:)

i love white strains and i love ak-47. i wonder if my auto white russian will comeout as potent as the original. well good luck and have fun

Latest posts

Back