white satin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icegrower

Reaction score
hey there, has anybody here had any exspirence with mandalas seeds strain white satin? how was it? good high? yeild and such:)
thanks...

it was my first ever strain i grew with ,,so it holds a fond place in my :heart:

but aside from that ,,,it was a great yeilder indoors and out ,,,with a great smell and high

:peace:

ok:) good to know its my first dwc grow:) and im realy fond of how it looks....and im looking forward to trying it out:)

hey there uk girl:) how big did you grow them and how much did the yield per plant, hehe mean just like ruff numbers:) did you flower them for 60-65 days or more? mine are at around 55 days and i think they have a bit left:)

icegrower said:
hey there uk girl:) how big did you grow them and how much did the yield per plant, hehe mean just like ruff numbers:) did you flower them for 60-65 days or more? mine are at around 55 days and i think they have a bit left:)

ok indoors i vegged for 4 weeks and i harvested at around 60 days ,,30% amber
i got my highest yeild still to date of them averaging around 1.5 oz dried per plant ,,
out side she was a monster grew into a fat huge 5ft bush ,,,but unfortunatley she never got to harvest(unforseen circumstances) but was expecting around 1/4 to 1/2 llb of her ,,,

goodluck ,,have you any pics of her to threw up :D

no sorry, im always on the way to buy me a new camera, my old one is a goner....hehe but that sure sounds nice:)

how did they smell the last days of flowering?

Latest posts

Back