White tarp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OGCOUGH

CHRONIC COUGH
Reaction score
I see alot of people using this white tarp sheets around their plants. Anyone know what this is called and where do you get it?

You talking about the Black and White Poly, OG?

I'd post a link to them but every link i find is a mile long but just look at any online hydro store and look for the B&W Poly. check cheaphydroponics.com

Don't be afraid to Google OG!!;)

I found the stuff , wanted to give you a link, but I'm to new, guess rules or rules:)

does this sound right?
Line the walls of your indoor garden and save precious lumens. Black and White plastic is an opaque poly sheeting that's black on one side and white on the other -- etc.

Just one more note...

Before you order a roll with way more than you might need I thought I'd let you know that many grow stores like one here sell Panda Film by the foot (x10 ft wide) and the other corporate chain grow store carries it in packages in pre cut sizes too... Here's a 10' x 10' piece on Amazon.com for $11:

Swap out the XX with tt...;)

hXXp://www.amazon.com/Black-White-Poly-10x10-6mil/dp/B002A64TEA

any grow shop should have it...maybe even home depot.

I've bought white plastic and black plastic at hardware stores...it's not the panda though...but I'm just saying you can usually get something localy. I just needed plastic to shut in a part of my basement, to help maintain temps. But I didn't need it to reflect light, or hold in light...which panda will do.

Latest posts

Back