White Widow day 53

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warfish

Random title
Reaction score
This is a White Widow from Seedsman Seeds at day 53. This pic really doesnt do the colors justice. I am going to snag my wifes camera tomorrow and try to get some good pics of her :)

ww3-3-03.JPG

warfish said:
This is a White Widow from Seedsman Seeds at day 53. This pic really doesnt do the colors justice. I am going to snag my wifes camera tomorrow and try to get some good pics of her :)

You shld keep that for BPOTM....simply stunning dude...beautiful colors..:)

Thanks Hamster :) I am hoping with my wifes good camera tomorrow to get a real keeper of a pic. If I do I think I will save that one for the BPOTM contest, hehe :D

She is sure pretty and I would know that is a widow by her looks. Nice job. Can't wait to see more pics.

beautiful plants. Makes me want to grow the rest of my WW seeds

Have you smoked any of the leaves yet?:hubba: :hitchair: :giggle: :laugh: :rofl:
Nice looking plant, almost done??

:holysheep: Whoa,I'm currently growing the same ones,i got my seeds from seedsman too! :hubba:

This thread is near two years old, but since it was commented on recently I thought that I would add that I still have a mom from this batch of seedsman seeds white widow (one of only two strains I have kept) and after all this time it is still my favorite herb to puff. After trying out around 25 variety since I still have not found one more suitable to my needs.
I had two distinct phenotypes, one was a typical sativa structure that 4 of the 5 seeds grew out like but the 5th took on a more indica style of growth, with nice dense buds and great sugar production. That's the one I still run today and puff almost exclusively.

Congrats on finding a keeper that works for you the way you want it to

Thanks ozzydiodude :) I did just place a new seed order though to try to find a new flavor to add to the mix so I don't tire of this one, hehe :D

Nice find, my favorite smoke [atm] is ogkush/jherer from emerald triangle. i recently popped some ogkush/giesel from caliconnect, but it nannerd so Im poppin some ak/whitewidow from greenhouse that supposedly delivers. ill be trying some TGA PB if it ever gets back in stock.

warfish, bet that tga plushberry and ww would be very good!:hubba: i can't settle on any one. i like em all! lol...:cool:

Latest posts

Back