White Widow Second Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamez

Reaction score
This is my secret squiral grow room. 400 watt hps for veg and 600 watt hps for flower. I grow in soil temp is around 28 degrees celcius. Sorry about the pics, They are taken with a phone.

Image029.jpg

Image026.jpg

Image024.jpg

For soil I use potting mix, 8 handfuls, 2 handfuls of pumice and 2 handfuls of vermeculite. My clones I use rockwool and clonex 20 out of 20 survived. Some pics of my first grow buds are about 5 weeks in flower. I will keep you all updated during my second grow.-

Image012.jpg

Image016.jpg

Image020.jpg

Image022.jpg

Image023.jpg

Whats up Jamez. Man that is what i like to call a stealth grow. You got that hidden pretty damn good don't ya? Ladies are looking great. :aok:

I love the stealth room. I need a bigger house so I can do something like that. But, for now I'll continue with my small operation. But that is great. And the ladies are lookin damn good. TBG, you got me listenin to some KMFDM now.

Thanks guys I will try and put up a pic a week until harvest.

Yeah, stealth grows are awesome.. I just had 12 guys over for poker tonite... all sitting 5 feet away from the ole stash n no one knew the wiser.

Ok guys here's some pics of the 7th day. Although the bigger plants were put in soil 3 days earlier than the front ones. I am a little worried that I may of planted the small ones too early. I'm afraid that I am a little impatient when it comes to waiting for the few remaining clones to get enough roots. So they always seem to take longer than the rest to start growing. Anyway I have watched a lot of grows on this site and they have taught and inspired me so I hope that someone out there will take a little inspiration from this grow, it can be done on a small budget and as you can see on very little knowledge. Everything in this grow I have learned from this site. I had followed The Brothers Grunt White Widow grows which is the reason I ordered WW seeds ^5 TBG. Thank you every one who has answered my stupid questions and guided me through this process. As we say in New Zealand- Kia Kaha (Stay Strong)

W1 2.jpg

W1 3.jpg

W14.jpg

Jamez said:
Ok guys here's some pics of the 7th day. Although the bigger plants were put in soil 3 days earlier than the front ones. I am a little worried that I may of planted the small ones too early. I'm afraid that I am a little impatient when it comes to waiting for the few remaining clones to get enough roots. So they always seem to take longer than the rest to start growing. Anyway I have watched a lot of grows on this site and they have taught and inspired me so I hope that someone out there will take a little inspiration from this grow, it can be done on a small budget and as you can see on very little knowledge. Everything in this grow I have learned from this site. I had followed The Brothers Grunt White Widow grows which is the reason I ordered WW seeds ^5 TBG. Thank you every one who has answered my stupid questions and guided me through this process. As we say in New Zealand- Kia Kaha (Stay Strong)
Whats up Jamez. Man everything is looking great and coming right along by the looks of things. :aok: We always end up with some clones that don't root as fast but they always take off once ya put them into flower. ;)

GreenMojo.JPG

Oh woops I usually throw those ones out. I will leave them this time and see how they do. Cheers TBG

Hi all, this is day 14 of veg from clone most have been toped. There are just a couple at the front that I will top in the next couple of days. How do you tell when your bulb needs changing? Also what is the best n-p-k for flowering. I might give these little guys one more week and then Put them into flower.

Image012.jpg

Image013.jpg

hey man i so glad u grew white window its my favoirte big nice buds easy maintence sweet sugar defently my favoirte and would order five packs in a row/grow looking great man i wanna see the finished product

flipmode said:
hey man i so glad u grew white window its my favoirte big nice buds easy maintence sweet sugar defently my favoirte and would order five packs in a row/grow looking great man i wanna see the finished product

Most ppl say a hps bulb is good for a year.... 3 grows MAX imho... I notice with my eyes drop off after two grows.

Thanks Kade. I will get a couple of bulbs. I was kinda thinking myself that they needed a change. I thought they were no as bright.

Whats up Jamez. I see the young ladies are coming right along and looking great. Keep up the great work man can't wait for those buds. ;)

Jamez said:
Thanks Kade. I will get a couple of bulbs. I was kinda thinking myself that they needed a change. I thought they were no as bright.

9 months is a long time for a light burning.. but a person could go one more grow... 12 months isn't that much difference

Hey whats up everyone. Day 19 just thought I would put them under 12/12 a few days early. Last time I gave them like six weeks veg, but from what I have seen on this site there is no need. Anyway here is a couple of pics. Any criticism
will not be taken to heart. I am doing this grow journal to get advise from you seasoned growers so my growing will become as good as yours! Thanks to TBG I have left the small ones in there, can't wait to see what happens?!

Image007.jpg

Image008.jpg

Image009.jpg

Whats up Jamez. Man it's starting to look like a freaking jungle in there for sure. Are your little ones catching up with the bigger one's yet? Everything is looking great man keep it up. :aok:

This is a better photo of the smaller ones, those 4 in the middle there. Do you think maybe I damaged the roots or something else? If they do grow some nice buds I'll smoke them just for you, as I puff and pass I will say to my buddy's this buds for you TBG

Image011.jpg

Image012.jpg

That's cool man. :aok: :bong1: You know what ya can do and we do it. Put a few books or something under the pots to raise them up to the other plants level. This way they are getting the same light as the others.

Awesome idea. but I think I would get a rap on the ear if I used the wife's books. So I might just use some wood. You know the old saying "if Mums happy were all happy"

Latest posts

Back