White Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

luke

spout

Img00012.jpg

day 3 have 20 seeds have 2 buckets not 1 added 2 drops of super thife getting real big fast

Img00020.jpg

I see some babies. :hubba: Here's some GREEN MOJO to give little ones a boost. Good luck on the grow mang. :aok:

Hey luke you should tell everyone about your set up? What kind of lights, nutes and so on. ;)

Luke, looks like a killer setup so far. I'm harvesting my white widow in less then a week :hubba: what kinda light u got these babies under?

4.5 ft grow room
made of bubbler heat padding resitannt to any heat
dwc setup
no nutes yet just 2 drops of superthive per 3 gallon
consist of
cooltube
plexigalss
home depot bathroom fan connected to cooltube with ducting
1 lasko fan will be adding another
thanks for the comment guys will be checking out ur grows to sure be real winners actualy like gowing just like seeing buds of weed an smokin not that smokin a good been doin all my life near dont plan on stoping just growin as much as i can at a time so i can letmy room take a rest be satified with a pound then i can let it rest a few months need few more pack of seeds pound good enough for me i can last of that atleast 3 months maybe 4 when i get low ill just start start ove again hanks guys great comments

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Hey luke you should tell everyone about your set up? What kind of lights, nutes and so on. ;)

Img00022.jpg

Img00023.jpg

Img00024.jpg

luke said:
oh yea guys its a grow room 4.5 ft made of heat bubbler resitant to any tempeture of heat never got hot even in the light chamber it would eel warm next to te ligt at most anywat consist of a cool tube reenforced by a plexi glass to seperate my plants from the light in the ligt chamber it just consit of a 1000 watt hps and a bathrom fan i brough of home depot site conected the ligt with ducting to the bathroom fan in the plant chamber 2 lasko fans doin dwc setup my nutes i havent givin tem any yet wait aweek about ive only givin te 2 drops superthive per 3 gallons look ow they grown in just a day and a half i mean these things ae gowing like monsters but i know its because of superthive and the fact tat white widow only needs 2 weeks on hydro any plants that are missing are just 2 died from my net cups being to high dried up and te other 2 had no more seeds so i just threw net cup ockwool to make it blend get more pics up in 2 days so youcan just see how big they grew im tellling you guys guys people on the net where saying that superthive will stress your plants turning them male thats why i did it rigt when tey satrted of so it wont really ave effect there probaly to young to know im sure the rooms not how i want it exactly but it will be after my lasko an comes in my tubing so i want have to sit my pump on my resevior prett much iit thanks guys for the comments keep on posting love feelin the love difintly want to check out your growsactualy become a sport to me of growing kind of i dont really take it serously but its actually instresting been doin for a little while so i just try to f\grow as many as i can im ordering another 2 packs probaly white widow again dont mind

Nice setup friend...Are those 5 gallon buckets?..Do you clone at all?..good luck

1000 watt hps
SmknWhiteWidow said:
Luke, looks like a killer setup so far. I'm harvesting my white widow in less then a week :hubba: what kinda light u got these babies under?

i treid cloning once actualy seem to work i seen the bubbles on the roots beggining you know what im probaly gonna clone this time need either female seeds i heard you can switc to 12/12 wait to see if its female then revert back to veg hold me back atleast 6 weeks though how do you clone exactle oh and there 3 gallon buckets
4u2smoke said:
Nice setup friend...Are those 5 gallon buckets?..Do you clone at all?..good luck

Truly a beautifull sight! I have 4 White Widdows going on day 7. They are healthy, but not quite as healthy as yours. I am only using flourescents for the seeds right now.
'Fro

cloning is easy...find a female you want keep her in the veg and take cuttings of branches when they are long enough. then you could put them in a clone machine. you could probably build something similar to what your growing in. then after the clones root veg them for a little bit or go directly to flower.

good luck with flowering luke
heres hoping for some good looking ladies :tokie:

Latest posts

Back