White Widow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Funkfarmer

It's growing like a WEED!
Reaction score
Hi all, ive been growing nirvana ww for a little over a year now in DWC with gh flora nutes and all the sudden im getting hermies. Started the seeds a little over a year ago and picked the best female and took clones. Well she got to big so i flowered her and just kept making clones of clones. Will this make a plant hermie? Also, could heat be a factor, my cab can get up to 90-94 degrees. But my plants all look good, not stressed looking at all.

It may just be fine. I have a special nebula that have been running for years. Went through 38 females & this one came out unusual from all the others. I love her. The point... cloning her for years & this version is but a clone from a clone from a clone from a... She is perfectly fine & healthy. I had a hermi branch come from one of them about 6 months ago. Had a lot of them, all in the same set-up, this one plant made some dicks... don't know why & hasn't done it since & still was only the one. From my experience, you might be okay, but...? Peace.

Latest posts

Back