Who am I , who are you ?

RosterMan

THEY CALL ME Mr. EYEBROW
Reaction score
Just an Old Grower from way back when, I know a few Tricks and have something up my sleeve.
I been growing for over 30yrs and dabbled in breeding with a good buddy in the past.
The Place Looks Nice and clean, no rift raft that I can see. May have found a new Home here we shall see.
Nice to meet everyone.

boo

old goat
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I've got some miles on me, yeah...proud of almost every one of them...I used to grow for profit but as I age I don't care to be leashed to a large garden so I grow for myself in tents...I've pared it down to one huge tent for veg, one large tent for flower...I've got a thread, boo's world that can give you an idea as to my grow and a few other passions...don't listen to brother hopper, he's another mean old goat...;)

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Staff member
Reaction score
I am the egg man.
giphy.gif

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Well I am Weedhopper. And I'm guessing you are TheBlackHydra.
Weedhopper is actually an airplane that lands in fked up places and has huge tires. I didn't know that when I picked my name. I was going off the series Kung Fu and Grasshopper except I wanted to hop from Weed to weed,so I called myself Weedhopper.
How did you come up with your name?
I know how Pute got his name. He is a fisherman who always put his fish back. Hippie,,well that should be an easy one. He is a stoner who likes tie die shirts.😁
48241e555adb6e.jpg

RosterMan

THEY CALL ME Mr. EYEBROW
Reaction score
To be honest I use to work in a Biology Lab and did a lot of scope time looking at Hydra and the way they can live almost indefinitely. Interesting work but very boring and long days. The Black Hydra is a superhero in my nephews Video game if I remember correctly. Hey, the name stuck so I went with it.

Latest posts