Who has had recent success in the US?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pcduck said:
What happen? Did the Dr. forget to pay off the postal inspectors in New York?

New york is fine, I've ordered from the doc many times and have gotten every one. I have a suspicion that location is the key to this, seems that most who lose thier letters are west of chicago. Sometimes it's luck that they find them though.

Do you all use a cc on the site? Or send payment another way? Is it worth the extra money to buy the feminized seeds?

Seedboutique came through for me. Middle of Nowhere ;).shipped on the 12th recieved today. used my cc and my address. Lots of worry about customs not my cc. wont be doing that again.:D

soulsmoker said:
Do you all use a cc on the site? Or send payment another way? Is it worth the extra money to buy the feminized seeds?

I personally pick up visa gift cards. I haven't found them over $100 but there is not harm in keeping your shipments small. You have to pay cash and require no ID before use. Where as the prepaid ones you have to call in with a SS# or something along those lines. I guess you might be able to fake it but if it doesn't work how much $ are you out.

I know I could use my CC and would likely have no problems. However if I ever became "suspicious" they could potentially find that charge, local hydro charges, etc and use those as stepping stones for information gathering warrants. Although others would make fun of me because I'm also the guy who wont put seeds or stems in the trash because they can pick up your cans without a warrant.

In my opinion precautions are not taken for prevention of random searches but to hinder someone with a legitimate search. I figure if I leave no paper trail, ship to a different house, minimize my power usage, eliminate odors detectable outside and inside, and have only one other trusting person on this earth with first hand knowledge of my op, then I'm "pretty safe." We may be innocent until proven guilty in the courts but suspects are suspects to a hungry detective.

In my opinion the card is well worth the 5 bucks for the piece of mind it provides.

In response to the seeds, all depends on how comfortable you are with cloning and what sort of breeding you do or don't have in mind. Since I bought individual seeds, feminized was a must, but I feel if your buying a pack, that a male could allow you to never have to buy seeds for that strain again. When I get my 10 pack of super skunk seeds I'll only sprout 3 at first as I will definitely clone the healthiest female and my odds of at least one female out of the 3 is pretty good.

Latest posts

Back