Who is Outdoor Harvesting and When?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcbud

Reaction score
I just read Nico has taken down his outdoor. I am wondering anyone else taking down plants yet? Lets hear from you.

I am planning on taking my first plant on or about October 7th. That will put the Old Time Moonshine at Nine Weeks at my calculation. My AK 47 are scheduled to come down about the 11th of October, also about Nine Weeks. I will let the rest be dictated by the weather probably.

I would like to hear where your girls are (harvest wise) and what you are thinking about how long you will let them go or how soon you expect to harvest.

With Outdoor, you cant always wait till you get those trichs as amber as you would indoor. So how bout it? When you gonna fold and take them?

10/10 or so. Weather says sun for next 7 days. Every day counts big with sun now. We rarely ever have 3 weeks of sun in Sept.

We are getting crazy good weather here too NC. I am enjoying the heck out of it. We haven't broke 40 degrees yet. I am getting a lot of fade, but not much color besides yellow. I have another week ahead with all high temps in the low 90's, with overnight not dropping below 46f! Amazing. I don't have forecast for rain until the 24th/25th. Will be time to cover the garden then, but hey, the weather man is not always right.....lol.

Good luck to you NC, I love your swamp thangs.

yeah...this time last year I was takeing plants down do to mold and rot..this year we haveing great weather Ill be pushing them farther ...But Im sure Ill be starting Oct 1st...Ive got lots to trim:D

Happy Harvesting everyone

I was all done by this time last year due to mold. This has been a great fall so far! I am hoping the good weather will last at least a few more weeks.

i'm lookin at the same time frame tcbud. i'm round the mason dixon, hopin this great weather will hold out...peace

Awesome, looks like smooth sailing for me too. I looked up a long term forecast and next week it says showers one day (which means no rain here usually). Then the weekend of 28-29, says actual rain. Tarps up then, I think. Other than that, no weather till after the tenth of October!

Of course, this is all from the "Weather Web Site", probably as reliable as the "Weather Man".

I'm gonna hope it is right, and watch the sky and daily forecast.

I got to get over to the "Weekly Update" on my journal. You all are invited to come on by and set a spell. The sun is going down soon and it will cool down out there. The flavors of the aroma is getting pretty nice these days. If I can get out there about dark, I'm gonna try for some flash pics.

I took her down 3 days ago but i'm wishing i had waited maybe another week or two lol. My buds look good but i'm just wondering what they could've looked like if i had waited. Probably get a good ounce or more off her.

Sounds good TC :aok: Was thinking atleast another two weeks on the furthest along one, and the others as they ripen pending weather. Been watching the weekly forecast to decide when the plastic covers going up. Been pretty awesome here in NorCal so far.

I dont plan to start taking down until mid Oct. But Im in a greenhouse.

I'm trying real hard to get my Swazi skunk to the end of the month to be at least at the 8 week mark but have been getting almost daily rain so rot could come into play.

I'm planning on oct. 15th for harvest. Buds are just now starting to fill in. Not sure of the strains I am growing but seem to be heavy on the sativa side.

ston-loc said:
Sounds good TC :aok: Was thinking atleast another two weeks on the furthest along one, and the others as they ripen pending weather. Been watching the weekly forecast to decide when the plastic covers going up. Been pretty awesome here in NorCal so far.

Well then, my forecast is your forecast. If NorCal means north of Cottonwood Creek. Im further up a mountain but hey, what is happening here, happens in the valley, only a few hours later. Forecast is rain for the end of the month weekend.

Dang sounds like everyone is doing great.

Congrats to those of you who are done!

Weedhopper, heading over to your link now. Love to see me some harvested Outdoor!

weedHopper....love the hanging clips bro..:aok:

tcbud...Harvested a couple branches do to Mother Nature...figured get the scissor fingers ready:D...No rain in forecast till the 26th:yay:

Take care and be safe Harvesters

4u, just checked on you over at that other site....dang my mind is going. Sometimes my fingers don't know what they are typing either.

anyhow...I got to say it again to you,

Glad you got the shine off those scissors!

Weedhopper, looking very smokalish!

I was checking the trichs on my Mr. Nice this morning and seeing a touch of amber to them so its getting close. I was originally thinking of harvesting this next weekend but may delay it for a week. The weather is supposed to stay nice so no hurry. This year has been great for growing, I think we had one day of light rain during the whole grow season. Last year was a bit wetter and I was fighting mold for the last two months of grow. I honestly haven't seen one patch of PM anywhere this year!. Fighting spider mites a lot more though due to the hot and dry. If I see enough of the amber friday then it harvest time sat.

Thanks guys. I quick dried a few small buds with a fan and WOW,,this is some good smoke.:hubba:

big storm,heavy winds and rain coming up east coast!!some gals close , some not - damn!

Latest posts

Back