who's slinging the t-shirts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangesunshine

Drama Free
Reaction score
great idea if this is an effort to transition the same format of the site into one that supports it's self by offering goods for sale---is that what be happening???

:D

is this a 'save MP' thing, or a sort of commemorative shirt for when the place is gone?

*if the prior; we really gotta get back in here, seems everyone's posting more over yonder thinking its over.

Everyone has moved due to a confirmation from Marp about the OFFICIAL closing in February. If this is a last ditch effort, then poor form on that part... it would seem to me to be a commemorative shirt.

I will share a PM I recieved from MarrP...I asked if the site could be redirected when this one shuts down...As for the Shirts..and soon to come "jewelry"...will remain as a way to pay for the site that stays... ( Thats my thinking )

The site marijuana passion will still keep going, only not with the forum attached. It will turn into an informational site. A growing resource site.

I cannot redirect the traffic to your site. I will redirect it to the home page and I will put up a link to your forum for the people that are looking for the old forum.

Thank you too!

So buy yours Now...Ill be sporting mine when it gets here...I purchased the "Logo" one with leaf on backside too:D

:bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
I will share a PM I recieved from MarrP...I asked if the site could be redirected when this one shuts down...As for the Shirts..and soon to come "jewelry"...will remain as a way to pay for the site that stays... ( Thats my thinking )

So buy yours Now...Ill be sporting mine when it gets here...I purchased the "Logo" one with leaf on backside too:D

:bong:

So MC will be the forum part of MP?:icon_smile:

If my thinking is correct...MC will have threads and chat for new people to come and share like we did here for so long...MP has set down the foundation that MC goes by...MC is a great site and hope it goes as long as MP has and help just as many with growing MJ...

To the one making the T-Shirts....I would love to buy a shirt with MarrP on the front...with MarrP under it?...that would be a great seller me thinks

:48:

your there Ruffy:p

marijuana-culture dot com

I'd also like one with the mp dude. Unfortunately, I can't wear anything that screams marijuana, but he's not so obvious.

I'll donate tho. Maybe I'll buy someone else a tshirt. Does it come in green. :p jk.

hey---has anybody got the new shirt???

is the marP av available on a shirt???

I think 4U bought one and wasnt real happy with the quality.

WeedHopper said:
I think 4U bought one and wasnt real happy with the quality.

bummer---quality---really---i doubt marP would put his name on a lousy t-shirt---what was wrong with it???

did they mis-spell marijuana as marihuana

what about the marP av dude smoking???

Talk to 4U he will give ya the scoop. Im just going by what I read.

yeah I got the one with the Logo on the front and a leaf on the Back...these are IRON on logos and the leaf on the back is missing the top of a leaf...These are great for a while..But I see them coming off in the wash...I think I will hang mine in the SHED for remembrance ....I dont think the MArrP dude is Avail...I asked..but no reply...

anyone else Grab a Shirt?

trillions of atoms said:
Woahhhhhhh.......facts

where are they now?

I must be only one who purchased eh?

The leaf on the Back is all but gone now after just 2 washes...and was washed inside out :eek:

1-012.JPG

2-014.JPG

3-016.JPG

orangesunshine said:
bummer---quality---really---i doubt marP would put his name on a lousy t-shirt---what was wrong with it???

did they mis-spell marijuana as marihuana

what about the marP av dude smoking???

I think your right about MArrP not "Slinging" Crap and is why they not available anymore....They was very Low quality....Im just glad I got a memorabilia from here

Latest posts

Back