Who's smokin'?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dewayne

IS BAKED
Reaction score
Hello MP'ers!! lol. Who all out there is burning? Just bored so i figured i'd see if anyone was burning and wanted to chat or just wanted to chat period. Take it easy!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

dude i just got done an hour ago
smokin some resin again yummny dang
man cant find any buds right now in my
town its very lame i wish i lived in a bigger
city..

Yeah, but you're growing now. It wont be long till you can support a yearly habbit without sweating it. That's all i grow for and ever would grow for. Personal stash. =) and it saves so much money and honestly it's much better that way. i know what goes into it, it's usually a better cure than most bought weeds (seems that way). Not seedy. Just good weed. So just be nice to your plants and they will pay you back a looot lol.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

ya i kno im going to grow for the
rest of my life if i still smoke and
hopefully i do:D i hate wasting my money
on weed i would rather waste it on
a new piece of some sort:D i want
to get a hookah soon... for when
i have a ton of friends at my house

or you can just keep me there. I can roll blunts haha!! lol, I used to smoke out of a hookah, it's pretty cool but i wouldn't go out of my way for hookah smoking.I actually like a smaller bong better. I used to have like an 8 inch one, it would deliver a powwwwwerful hit and it was smooth. Buut i've smoked out of a three foot bong once, wow. I took a full inhale without clearing it, covered it and exhaled, cleared a three foot bong! it's like a 2 foot long glass tube that's prolly 3 and a half inches from side to side. Wow, head rush. haha it was great though.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

but i would really only use the
hookah when im in large groups
i think its funnier that way i would
perfer a bong over a hookah any
day:D

Yeah, but then if it came to bong or blunt, give me that brown! lol. i'm giong to go check my plants after dinner, i harvested the side buds from my plant yesterday so it'll only grow from the top cola. I'm going to keep taking the buds from the sides as they appear. Only my runt plant though.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

I haven't smoked in 4 days! And tommorow i'm going to Virginia to visit my mom's friend. OMG it is going to be about 7 days without weed!!!!!!! I don't think i can last 7 days man. Can anybody give me some positive encouragement or ideas to help me through this? LOL im serious.

KBA in CT said:
I haven't smoked in 4 days! And tommorow i'm going to Virginia to visit my mom's friend. OMG it is going to be about 7 days without weed!!!!!!! I don't think i can last 7 days man. Can anybody give me some positive encouragement or ideas to help me through this? LOL im serious.

My best advice is get drunk. :hairpull:

Yup lol. Get Drunk is prolly the only way to get you in a state of mind where you are feeling good enough to not worry about not being high.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

haha, Are you gonna scrape your bowl mom? lol

~Burn One~
Dewayne

<-------------- Smokin smokin stoned.

lol that one bowl will surely be ogne tonight? and i'm glad you're stoned after what happened to ya t-bone. =( sorry that happened. But imma smoke some just cause you seem to be having fun haha.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

That's T-Bone I am T-Bone73 lol

I figured what of the chances that the name t-bone is still active. Oh well. Maybe I can get a name change lol.

ooh this smoke is smellin prime i'm rollin it up right now... mmmm nice compact buds..... i'm so in love..

Ooh, well good thing your plants didn't get eaten. lol. And mine tasted prime haha. how about yours?

~Burn One~
Dewayne

It was the sweet. I used my girl "sweetness" tonight

Latest posts

Back