Who's smokin'?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:p i'm high and i'm prolly done for tonight, doesn't seem to "chatty" on MP tonight!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Well hey there mom! Glad to see ya 'round!! How's things??

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Just got home with a 12 pk of Bud and a few buds....my old friend done me right. :D

Ut oh!! With Mom, Buju, it's like the chat crew is coming together, where's stickyicky and pranic? LOL!!

oh seriously? did he charge your or did x pay? Glad to hear you got some bud!!! =) i was going to bed but i'll smoke some if you are ahah!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

has anyone heard of TOM HILL?????Hes a super grower,hes growin 16 footers,looks like hes got em planted in swimmimg pools!!!!Hes well known!!!!PLEASE comment!!!

HEY dewayne!!!have you heard of waytoomany.com????THEY GOT ALL KINDS OF VIDEOS AND PICTURES OF PEOPLE GETTING DRUNK AND STONED ETC.ETC>......??????if ya get a chance check it out,look up weed pics and find the biggest plant and click on it,,,TOM hill grew that!!!HE HAS HIS OWN LINE OF FERTS AND GROW INFO,HE USES MYCHORIZAL ITS TOTALLY AWESOME,IT PROMOTES MASSSSSIVE ROOT GROWWWWWWW!!!!!!

nice! :p and yeah i've been on waytoomany.com a lot. Got some neat videos there, fun to smoke weed to sometimes lol.

~Burn one~
Dewayne

to learn more on tom hill go to www.mjp.com/ic click on flower pix,click on photos of the month nominations july 2007.scroll down toMYSTA 177,to the right it says TOM HILL AKA SMURFHILL LOL>click on the link below.....scroll down to TOM HILLS post and click on gallery!!!IT HAS PAGE ONE AND TWO,BE SURE TO CHECK OUT PAGE 2!!!! IN NO WAY AM I TRYING TO CONVERT ANYONE TO USING THEIR SITE,CAUSE OURS IS SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!!A FRIEND SHOWED ME AND I WANTED TO SHARE THIS WITH ALL OF YOU COOL PEOPLE ON MARIJUANAPASSION!!!!PEACE!!!!

i am mom!!! :) what's upppp??

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Latest posts

Back