Who's smokin'?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i juuuuuuuuuust got home from work, got a bowl packed (only one.. god damn :() and im fixin to jump in the shower and then..... PIIIIIIIIINE DOOOOOOOWN

chill chill, well chat with us when ya get back, see ya then!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

this bud i'm smokin on.. is very strong.. it tastes like straight dank.. and my room smells the same...

Mom, is there a way to get a name change? :)

you know your a stoner when... all you do is eat and smoke.. and chill and smoke... and check your marijuana passion forums account.. and smoke... and chat.. and smoke.. and drink and smoke... and chill and smoke...

T-Bone yes....I thought it was you that lost the plants as well. Haha.

damn that was worth the wait :D cant wait till tomorrow.. get some money.. and a fat freakin sack of burnables.. this weed is killer when it comes to regs.. couldnt be any prettier... and piney as a mofo!!!

My backache is gone. :) Thanks to a few pills and a bowl. Woohoo.

lmao We're all feeling good. That's a change for once, usually we're blowing smoke certain ways for people who don't have any lol.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

dude bill cosby is f'ing funny to watch stoned.. his jokes are actually pretty damn funny... a couple of his old stand up specials kick total ***

420check420 said:
dude bill cosby is f'ing funny to watch stoned.. his jokes are actually pretty damn funny... a couple of his old stand up specials kick total ***

bill cosby rocks

old style comedians are badass.. like pryor... stuff like that.. especially george carlin.. listen to some of his stuff after youve sucked down a bomber.. his jokes are hilarious, yet so true to life .. its good stuff

Latest posts

Back