Why are my buds wierd?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should chew on one of those buds if it's a fruity smelling skunk strain...;)

Lol, Dl likes candy apparently :) Dl, how far "high wise" would chewing on the bud get you? lol.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

I get a little buzz from eating buds... I chew on them mostly to pass time and help beat cotton mouth. I enjoy the nice, fresh ones, not dried out.

lol verrry interesting. I don't really get cotton mouth from this weed. There's some that i can't stop drinking though, but others i dont' get cotton mouth at all. I dunno i don't think i'd chew on some buds though unless it was like a really nice sweet bud like you said lol. But i still think i'd rather smoke.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

wth is cotton mouth lol ..... do ya mean dry mouth lolz:)

lol yes. Go chew on cotton and you'll see what the meaning comes from ahahaha. It's such a world-spread saying man. Figured you'd know it lol. :)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

I have to agree with DL on this, i love eating a small bud when you get new stuff. It gives you that tingly feeling in your mouth. I only do it for the taste....("Thats what she said.... Smoke-Five ". <--- If you watch Scrubs you will know.)
The sight of a good nug makes me want to taste it! I dont know that I have had it fresh though, I will be sure to do that when I harvest.

Latest posts

Back