Why hello there.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sebstarr

Local Artist
Reaction score
So, well, basically, I'm Sebstarr, and well, im completely new to growing. Hoping to set up a cabinet based set up, more stealth than anything. Will post up later with some schematics blah blah on the DIY forum in a bit.

This just seemed like the perfect forum to start!
:D

Hey Sebstarr, Welcome to MP, a lot of great people and info here. Take a look around, read the forums first and then you can get some help with your first grow...most questions have been asked so a bit of research and you'll have a wealth of info. Take care... :D

Hey Sebstarr,:welcome: .There is alot of information to be had and shared on here.This site has alot of very good people and info on here.So i hope you find what you are looking for.Heres a good place to look and read if you have any questions.Keep it GREEN:hubba: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=9396

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Thanks a lot guys, been searching around and a bouts the forums like you said (thanks for the link berserker, great info!), and already a bunch of questions i was planning on asking have been solved!

Am looking forward to starting a growing project in the near (hopefully) future..

Welcome...I think I read 4 the first few months..then I read some more...then I read some more...Then I built my grow room...then read some more...then started asking questions that I could not find answers too...and then read some more..started growing and am about to have my first Harvest..thanks to the Friendly people here...Good Luck my FRIEND

stealth is good,,,,welcome,,,p,l,r

'my advice to you is... to start drinking heavily' : John Belushi - Animal House

no, seriously... MY advice is... to set up your grow apparatus FIRST before you even contemplate starting to grow... you will save yourself a lot of headaches this way - what I mean is... don't go skimpy on the lights, nutes, and ALL the crap required to grow yourself some dank-as buds... people here will tell you if you are all set up and good to go....

welcome man.. anything you need to know is writen somewhere in this forum...good luck!

Welcome to the site man! You've found the friendliest, most informative growing site that I can think of. Hope to see you around the site!

ps. I love watching stealth grows, hope to see yours in action.

hello welcome ,sit down get high and read some more ,new to growing myself and you cannot read or ask questions enough ,,,, look forward to seeing your grow :tokie:

Latest posts

Back