why i get high

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POTDOC

SWEET N STICKY
Reaction score
well i get high to relax and free my mind all my worries fade away to me its like my own little happy place where the spine tingling bowl headedness marijuna smoke is all that matters

I get high to help me deal with the pain every day i can take pain meds but i rather smoke than take them pain meds Them pain killers can kill ya ;) But at night i like to pack the bowl with some nice green and sprinkle a little bit of hash on there and relax:D

I smoke to relax and enjoy life for what it is. Nothing puts life into perspective like a good dooby and a great friend to enjoy it with. Take care all.

i smoke becasue marijuana is a very very beautiful smelling, gorgeous looking plant, why wouldnt you smoke it?????:confused:

Ten Reasons FNG Burns it Regularly:

1. Anger Management. So I don't make you stick that SUV you are driving into the guard rail. You know, the one that you just cut me off in...without looking cause you were on the phone...

2. Pain. My back will never stop hurting, ever. It wont stop for the rest of my life. I don't hate painkillers...I like them too much.

3. Adult ADD. Yes it's real. Just ask my wife.

4. Depression. Sometimes I get bummed out. My lady friend Sativa is here to console me.

5. THC/Cannabinoids. Why not? I like to get high.

6. Meditation. Helps me think better, more clearly and less scatterbrained.

7. Creativity. Helps me access that part of my mind that is normally dormant due to unhealthy stimuli. (TV)

8. Smoking. I love to smoke. I like going through the motions...grind, tap, scoop, sprinke, roll, fold, tuck, lick, light and enjoy. The smell and taste of cannabis is unepxlainably delicious and enticing. True Delight.

9. Sharing. Anything about the CannaArts. I feel I am part of something, a REAL culture.

10. Videogames. I will ROCK you at Halo.

Latest posts

Back