Why We Grow Weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POTDOC

SWEET N STICKY
Reaction score
whats up well i grow because well i love smoking a good joint and knowing that i raised it from a little seed to some kick *** weed just makes it so much better and thats why i grow weed why do you grow grass
:tokie::tokie::tokie::tokie::tokie:

i grow marijuana for several reasons love watching the plant grow, love seeing hard work pay off at the end, keeps me out of trouble(LOLOL) , and then theres just some that believe it can bring ya close to god there are tons of reasons and i dont think religion is allowed here so ill cut that one off shortly but yea just an overall love for growing to sum it all up ;)

It's a passion.

It's probably my purpose in life.

I also like to provide to the sick who cannot afford the clubs unreasonable prices.*

*Don't ask.

I hated having to depend on others to find me weed. Sometimes going without for a period and it totally suked.

I am set for yrs and yrs. :hubba:

i grow marijuana for several reasons love watching the plant grow, love seeing hard work pay off at the end, keeps me out of trouble(LOLOL) , and then theres just some that believe it can bring ya close to god there are tons of reasons and i dont think religion is allowed here so ill cut that one off shortly but yea just an overall love for growing to sum it all up

Couldn't have said it better myself

Well many reasons came into me growing. First has to be the overwhelming cost and potential problems from searching out a supplier. Second is for the few "patients" i know of, because they can function more normally with this natural medicine than on the dozens of prescription medications that they receive. Third has to be just the shear pleasure of watching the plant grow, knowing that I'm putting in the work to reap the benefits, farming is a natural way of life :D Not to mention how beautiful it is through it phases of growth.

I first started growing because I thought I could grow better weed than I could buy. At the time the super sativa seed club and the seed bank were the largest and best seed banks. They had strains I had never heard of before, and their booklets of their seeds were quite impressive. The idea of buying seeds that were meant to be grown indoors appealed to me. It was a new idea for most people in the USA, but it made a lot of sense. Once I started growing cannabis, well there is something about watching it grow. The whole idea of smoking what I was growing. No paraquat, herbicides, pesticides. HHHMMM. Well after the first crop there was no going back to buying dirt weed. Without a doubt, I want to avoid the criminal element of buying weed, the prices, the lack of selection.

I personally grow to get the satisfaction of creating something from nothing. And the energy that the plants creates is amazing.

I love to walk into my GR and see the new growth.Watch the plant grow from a seed and watch them grow every step of the way.Helps keep me saine,an insaine times.I love the fact that it is FREE:hubba:

Lets see, i cant agree with y'all moor. This is my first grow, but ill try to fit in. Just the thought of growing something exactly how you want it amuses me. And a marijuana plant is so much like a child, you take care of it and you worry about it at all times during the day. I also have insomnia and cant sleep like ever. And the only thing that seems to help is marijuana, and guess what its not legal where i live "If you live where it is legal, i envy you." And plus all you can find where i live is dirt Mexican weed. Iv never even smoked high quality stuff before, but thats all going to change.

I just like gardening in general. My maters taste better (when I had a garden), my cucumbers, squash, and of course my weed. :p
I don't think of weed as something bad...no diff than growing maters or anything except the legal status....I never found a "thrill" like I'm getting away with something, but more of growing what I like to eat or smoke....one day might even grow my own tabacco like AB. Homegrown anything is better than store/street bought. IMO
Heck even brew my own beer few times a year. ;) One day gonna try my hand at some wine making and cordials.

I agree with mutt...

...it all started on the family herb (legal and culinary) farm and my passion for plants started at a young age (pre-teen).

I love to grow plants in general, the more difficult the more rewarding as far as I am concerned.

Cannabis is the most rewarding to grow...poppy's are second and my purple potatoes are third.

thanks to all i hope you enjoyed this as much as i did weed is like a good friend if you take care of it well you know it will pay you back ten fold well happy growing and may sweet sweet gonja smoke take you to the sky

Ya know its easier to have an indoor "garden" then it is to grow weed indoors. I got a lil lamp with (2) CFL's growin herbs/spices. hey when growing herb it's good to have some fresh stuff for the kitchen as well...+ save $$ for those $$ ferts. ;) We are all farmers just growing somehing that govt peeps don't want us growin, grow away and happy farmin. When the poops hits the fan, we will ALL have our indoor growin skills So peeps will be comin to us on how to do stuff. and i don't mean just herb. :hubba: :cool:

Well, I guess the green thumb was in my blood.My mother and father both did alot of gardening and I grew up doing the work and watching things grow day to day.
The marijuana plant is such a beautiful plant also.they are just so lovely.
And there is nothing like having your own.

Gb

i started growing (on my first real grow still) because i was fed up with buying rubbish weed ,,but since i started i found im loving it ,,:peace:

Latest posts

Back