Why We Grow Weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I grow mj to keep myself and a very few select friends supplied with great bud. It is also a very calming escape after work and the stress of everyday life. I can just go into my grow room and have a seat, look at all of my hard work paying off, and spark up a joint of some very fine homegrown weed. Very fulfilling in my opinion. Take care all.

its the best, non physically addictive pain killer out there. not to mention the wonders it will do for stress, anxiety, lack of social communication. muscle tension, headaches, upset stomaches, vomiting, etc. i can keep going but wants the point, all around its the best thing for me. i grow to have good quality and save money. very rarely will sell any of what i grow but i usually make extra christmas money of a couple of my buddies parents. for the most part though its just to set my mind at ease and help all the tension of muscles and to make the grinding of my bones just a little more managable.

I grow because I can. I dont have to buy my smoke, I grow my own. I dont have to smoke poorly grown weed, because I have learned over the many years how to do it correctly. I love to grow my own, as I love to grow my tomatoes, peppers, lettuce, corn, beans, peas, etc, etc. I brew my own beer too, a symbiotic relationship with the growroom. I catch and smoke my own fish, meat and fowl. I think it all boils down to my nature as a do-it-your-selfer, eh??? :farm:

To Get Rid Of Putting Commericial Crap In My Lung Too Much Hearing Of Raid And Other **** Going Into My Ganja And I Had Enoough

Latest posts

Back