Widow question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godtea

Reaction score
I was in Amsterdam for the millenium and I went to the "Greenhouse"
and bought "White Widow" seeds.
I had a skunk mother which was 12 years old at the time and had always been a good producer. I would get on average 28gr per plant after 7-8 weeks of 12/12 .
The Widow only produced apr.21 gr per plant and it took almost 12 weeks to mature after the 12/12 switchover. The plants were leggy and taller than the skunk.
After a few more rounds of cloning I allowed the widow mother to die and concentrated on ms. skunk.
Over the years I have shown a few friends how to do the indoor thing and started them off with widow seeds and a skunk clone.
The idea being to keep skunk clones available in various hands ,just incase.
Good idea ,poor execution ,.When I lost my skunk line last year ,no one else had kept it going .
I started up the widow line as wellas as a skunk widow cross ,from my personal seed stash.
From what I've read on MP it dosen't seem that my gh widow shows the same traits of widow from other sources .
Is "white widow " just a marketing tag ,or is it a single strain shared among the various seed houses.
Am I doing something wrong ?
PS. I practice sea of green

Latest posts

Back