wierd growth?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ordyrules

Reaction score
hello everyone. ive got a problem, ive got ten clones that started flowering before i wanted them to (due to power outtage), i started to re-veg them so i could get them to a decent size before flowering.they have gotten bigger but they still have wierd growth to them. sorry i dont have pictures but i dont have a camera available to me. but i am sure some of you know exactly what im talking about. my question is would it be allright to start flowering them. i have a perpetual harvest going and it is getting close to the time that ten new clones need to go in, so should i start flowering these or should i bite the bullet and wait for another batch of clones to start. any help would be greatly appreciated, and again i am sorry for not having any pics.:eek:

thank you for the reply puff, so even though they have the wierd growth still, the buds will still turn out fine?

how long have you been re-vegging? You can't just flip back and forth like that, without stressing the plant. If you have already started the re-veg I would let them fully veg before flipping them back to 12/12. If you haven't started the reveg then you can continue to let them flower

i guess if the "weird" growth is there then they might want some more decent foilage to flower them. if it's only tiny one or 2 blade leaves that are growing maybe you would better veg em more, if they have good fan leaves on them you could just flower, try get some pic, it would help ;)

sorry that i dont have any pics...i dont have access to a camera right now...they do still have single blades at the top....its a shame but looks like im going to have to scrap them, by the time they get there normal growth back they'll be to big for my garden....its allright though ive got more clones, its just going to mess up my schedule a little bit. maybe i could plant them outside...im in central florida what do you guys think will happen??? the days are gradually getting longer and warmer, will they start flowering, die , or continue to re-veg? :confused:

you could plant them outdoors and they will continue to veg until the days get shorter. I gave my friend some plants yrs ago that he kept in his garage for too long before planting, and they had started to flower due to the lack of light in there. when he did finally plant them they got all that crazy single bladed growth. He was going to chop them because he thought they were screwed up, but I talked him into leaving them, and they went back to healthy 5 fingered leaves again, and he ended up with nice buds.

If your just going to trash them then I don't see what it would hurt to try to flower them, but I would keep a close eye on them for hermi's just incase this ordeal stressed them too much.

i dont want to try flowering them because i have other healthier clones that can take the space in my flowering room. but ive got a good spot outside, if they make it till october theyll end up huge....by the way the strain is chronic from serious seeds.

Latest posts

Back