Wild colors on this one

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mndovrmtr420

Ganja Grower
Reaction score
Not sure what strain this is. Was given some clones and told that half of them were stinky pink and half purple kush. Pretty sure this is neither one. This plant is on day 42. Anyone ever seen a strain like this.

Wildone 002.JPG

I see some leaves that appear to be pink, plus I see leaves that seem to be losing nitrogen. The ones that seem to be losing nitrogen are normal for this stage of the game, because that's to be expected in late flowering.

They sure do look pretty. I'd be somewhat surprised if anyone actually knew the exact strain, though. It's hard for people to look at a plant and be able to determine the strain. Maybe you've got a cross between the two strains?

Im just gonna second and third everyone else, beautiful looking plant The colors are real cool.

I hope that bud turns out to be as exotic as her colors.

Thnx. I wish i could have uploaded the picture that i toook with higher resolution. This one barely shows just how bold and bright she really really is. Yeah I took clones. In fact, this is the second one of this type that has finished. The one before this hit 20% amber in 43 days! I posted the story about it when i discovered how fast it got done. Dont know how to post the link here but it was titled "Premature ripening?". This one doesnt appear to be ready as her sister was at this point but close. Very few clear heads left but very few amber as well. I like to harvest at 10-20% amber for max stone. Though she wont be ready in 43 days, im sure she'll be done in under 50. Cant beleive it, never seen a strain ripe that fast.

It sounds like a keeper to me, I love the colors of fall... and to finish in under 50 days :holysheep:

It is gorgeous. I would go with stinky pinky until notified otherwise.:hubba:

there is no way to tell the strain by looing at a plant, that one looks typical of many skunk strains and other strains. It will be nice no matter what the strain is and its pretty as well

Latest posts

Back