Will 2 860 lumens/60 watt good for 1 plant?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You really need to think farther down the road when your baby is going to be needing lots of light. You might consider about 5000 lumens per square foot of canopy,(plant top+sides), or if your using a growbox same thing per square foot. Width x Depth x 5000 Lumens is a good formula and simple. If you cant manage the cost then run what ya got. and welcome to the site friend, lots of fun here, just bring a good attitude and maybe some laughter.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

KingKahuuna said:
You really need to think farther down the road when your baby is going to be needing lots of light. You might consider about 5000 lumens per square foot of canopy,(plant top+sides), or if your using a growbox same thing per square foot. Width x Depth x 5000 Lumens is a good formula and simple. If you cant manage the cost then run what ya got. and welcome to the site friend, lots of fun here, just bring a good attitude and maybe some laughter.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

thank you. :)

I know no longer smoke any more. Due to the fact I am joining the canadian forces. If I can't manage to make it into the army... Well then i am going to follow my other career path. Which is cultivating marijuana and lots of it. and make millions of dollors. it has been a good 30 days since smoking.

Latest posts

Back