will my plants stink up the house?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sl0wdr0

Reaction score
I'm finally taking action with this, in my closet. I'm just tryin to find out like if my house will start smellin like some good. I have 2 different types of seeds. One is some type of Kush, and the other is White Widow. I don't want no family member to come to my house an "IT SMELLS LIKE DRUGS" because then I'd have to kick them out of my house for calling this beautiful plant a drug.
That's my main question right about there. I love smoking and I'm tried of buying.

Also are these little gadget things called "bubble bar" should i get one of those? because I really have no clue what that is?

Sorry, I like to smoke if some get confused.
Actually I take that back, I'm not sorry. but i still love to smoke.

have a good one, anyone that wants to help. I'll come up with questions like I'm givin a final exam. I like to be 100#% sure.
appreciate it

carbon filter for the smell. How big is your closest?
Also are these little gadget things called "bubble bar" should i get one of those? because I really have no clue what that is?

I think you are talking about a bubble bag, that is for hash.
You have ALOT of reading, but you came to the right forum. Start by reading the indoor section. Read the sticky's at the top. Hope that will help some.

That. Spend a few days reading and build a cart from a hydro store online. Sigh, I actually think ordering everything is the funnest part of growing. GL

Order strains that are low-odour. Most indicas don't make much smell. I grow four or five plants at a time without a filter.

leafminer said:
Order strains that are low-odour. Most indicas don't make much smell. I grow four or five plants at a time without a filter.

:yeahthat:

RE-closet-Just a thought...You will need to exhaust to outside or at the least de-humidify. If you vent to attic or not at all you will definately have "smell" issues...but you will be smelling mold/mildew that will be growing in your attic/walls/house that will eventually destroy your living quarters. I've seen it happen. If you vent to attic run the duct all the way to the gable vent.

A little off topic but many people don't realize how quick this can happen when starting a grow. Good Luck 2 ya!

Budders Keeper said:
RE-closet-Just a thought...You will need to exhaust to outside or at the least de-humidify. If you vent to attic or not at all you will definately have "smell" issues...but you will be smelling mold/mildew that will be growing in your attic/walls/house that will eventually destroy your living quarters. I've seen it happen. If you vent to attic run the duct all the way to the gable vent.

A little off topic but many people don't realize how quick this can happen when starting a grow. Good Luck 2 ya!

IM so happy I read about that a few month's ago when i vented my closet grow I wanted to just vent to the attic but I vented out the top of the house and It works wonderfully

Budders Keeper said:

IM so happy I read about that a few month's ago when i vented my closet grow I wanted to just vent to the attic but I vented out the top of the house and It works wonderfully

I vent outside via window, I boarded up my grow room window and have a 6'' wall vent. Very easy to do.

Latest posts

Back