will these guys bud yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if your running out of light already you may have some issues with them and need to tie them down. or do you have a bigger flowering room to move them to?

i have more room than i need, i only have the one light and it seems if they aren't under the lamp shade they dont get as much light as the ones in the middle. I do try and rotate them around but that can be difficult to as there are two main sizes among them, about 11 are larger and bushy and the other 7 or so are very solid compact plants (too many?). I have them in a corner that is painted white with two reflective panels i can move arond to make up the other two walls. I have a fan running to move the air around a bit (room too big to heat up much). No real flowering room and only a mh light. I have the light quite close to the top of plants (about ten inches) If i raised it up a bit i think i would get a wider area but would that slow down growth?. Lol, Sorry had a BIG fat J b4 and just realised i'm just rambling a bit. Cheers.

haha dont worry about it! I'm baked man!

Sounds like a big of a squeeze and they would do better with 2 lights, but as the buds start growing you can probably bend them over to get even light.

:D

Latest posts

Back