??Will These Nutes Work??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasosebee

Bagseed Boss
Reaction score
Here are The Nutes I plan to use for the veg cycle

Brand
Miracle-Gro
Water Soluble All Purpose Plant Food

NPK Ratio
24-8-16

Directions for use are as follows:
Outdoor Plants: Mix 1 tablespoon for every gallon of water.

Indoor Plants: Mix 1/2 Tablespoon for every gallon water. We do not recommend foliar (leaf) feeding for houseplants.

For best results, use every 7 to 14 days- just wet the leaves, then soak the soil to feed the roots.

It also says this on the box:
double feeding action - feeds through the roots and the leaves.

Safe for all plants - Guaranteed not to burn when used as directed.

Starts to work instantly - promotes quick, beautiful results.

ok so now that you've read all that lol will this be suitable for the veg stage? if so how often / much should i feed?

i know i'll have to get a bloom nute for flowering with a higher P and lower N. thanks for all your replys in advance......

It would work but if you got some better nutes, you would be well rewarded in the future. You will be thanking us. Anything fox farm is real good stuff. Very easy to get online. That's what I recommend. Good luck and take care. Be safe.

but what about the questions??
if so how often / much should i feed?

Using that during veg would be ok, u would be better off using something even like 10-10-10 but that'll do. Come flowering time you should use nutes with higher P-K...u should be fine

start at 1/4 strength and bump it up. dont give dosage recommended....always less.

feed when lower baby cottlydons yellow off and start browning.

when lower leaves yellow more- feed agian as necessary.

trillions of atoms said:
feed when lower baby cottlydons yellow off and start browning.

are cottlydons the little rounded leaves that first appear after the seed sprouts? excuse my stupidity lol

im pretty new to all this.

hmmm if any mg product id use the organic soil but nutes idk for some reason mg nutes scare me and my plants

i might start a journal and let everyone know how the mg nutes workout for me.

and by the way is that spelled right toa? lol cottlydons i dont think thats right i mean im high so it could be but i dont think so bro lol

That Mg water soluible stuff is tuff man and it will burn the snot out of some MJ. IMO if oyu are going to use it go with what TOA said and use it at 1/4 dose for the whole time, i wouldnt bump it up at all from there. It may be better to see about finding something a little less harsh to use IMO something like a 10-5-5 for veg and then 5-10-10 for flower :cool2:

thanks dubba
i think im gonna go and get something like you said 10-5-5 for veg and 5-10-10 for flower. i dont wanna kill my plants..lol

thanks toa i used them maybe a little less then 1/4 strength and the plants seemed to love it..... i probly would have killed them with a full strength dose lol so thanks a trillion man.

Latest posts

Back