will this affect my plants??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TITAN

Reaction score
I have 3 plants under 4 T12's for 12,000 lumens. they are in week 4 of flowering and are doing pretty well. anyways, I just got 4 clones of sour diesel for free from the local dispensary.

will putting these with my 3 other plants hurt the 3 in flowering. will adding 4 more clones take needed light/lumens from the 3 that are flowering?

thanks

also, I just puty the clones in pots today and am planning to just leave them in the same room of 12/12 lighting.

No it will be fine as long as you know they are females and they dont shadow the blooming plants you can put seedlings/cuttings in indirect light. If you are planning on blooming them right away then you can leave them in there as the light cycle is 12/12. If you plan to veg them you gotta figure something else out. As long as they dont shadow the others they wont take light but the diesel will then be affected by the shadow of the others.

Stunzeed..

combined. I know plants should have more, but they are doing good anyways

The 12K lumens probably isn't enough for the ones that you have. I wouldn't put 4 more under it.

what kinda bud (yield and quality) are you getting under flourescents????

i will post pics of my week 4 flowering ones today

Latest posts

Back