Will This Work?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rivalZone

Reaction score
So I'm going to add like 4 bowls worth of pot to 4-5 tablespoons of Canola Oil (90grams fat per 100ml) then let it simmer for 10-15 mins (will that be long enough?). Then I plan on adding the oil to some rice I'm making... Now when I eat the rice, will I get high? I just don't want to waste any weed...

Any tips would be great guys.

Also, to get a high, does the oil need to be consumed hot? Or can it cool then be added to something?

Thanks...

u might want to use 0.5-1gram not 4 bowls(no one knows how big ur bowls are) and u have to watch the pot and make sure its just under a simmer so only the tiniest bubbles are rising, for about 20-25mins.
this sounds good and you will get high after maoing.
it does not need to be consumed hot you just cant leave it for more than a day.

my first time i was high while making brownies and i forgot the oil was still extremly hot when i added it to the brownie mix and it just cooked it all in the pot and they turned out ****.

I use a candy thermometer and make sure the oil reaches at least 350degrees and THEN introduce the finely ground medicine. I believe this keeps the thc from dissolving away before reaching its critical "active" temp. Much Luck...7greeneyes. :) P.S. as the activated thc separates from the vegetative matter you'll see (especially using a good yellow unhydrogentated oil) these orangish (at least for me) oil bubbling around within the oil...that is your magic...

Latest posts

Back