Won't be around much again. Phone just rang and I GOT THE JOB!!!

• Thread starter degenerative_disc
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

degenerative_disc

Hey Family!!!

My phone just rang and I got the job!!!! Back to work after 15 months!!!
Our savings just run out too and this was going to be the last time we were going to make mortgage!! I will still pop in from time to time to obtain knowledge and to say hi to friends or should I say family but this is god sent!!! I start Monday and looking forward to it!!!

I wish everyone a great grow season and please play fair and safe! I want to see everyone here when I log on!!!

Remember TELL NO ONE!!!

Cheers!!!!!

Thanks Art!!!

Listen you have seen my recent set up right? I need to ask a couple off questions for opinion purposes are you up for the challenge?

Cheers!!!

Good Luck DD - I'm happy to see things heading in the right direction for you

Thank Buddy!!!

Had to work for this one 3 interviews, verbal tests etc etc... But shes mine now!!!

Cheers!!!!

Alright DD! Just a friendly reminder, when you get back to work......don't squeeze the charmin! WTG buddy!

Thanks chef!

Are you kidding that one of my only perks!!! LOL

Cheers!!!!

from one DD, to another, way to go after that J O B brother. (Dear Dude, thanks for looking out for DD, and his family, in these trying times)...DD

awesome to hear that DD. good luck, and get back to the drawing board. im a lil jelouse. good for you! Loola

Glad to see everything going better for you. Remember your chair is always here:48:

Sweet! That is a bright light this week in the news dept.

Best of luck with your new job and may the road to success be filled with happiness!

Way to go DD, Glad to hear it, i gather from a few post i read by you that we live in the same province.

Maybe i will see ya around, although i'm sure i wont recognize you.:hubba:

Best of luck to ya man! 15 months is a hard road to go down.

thats awesome congrats!!!!

Congrats on the new job.
Best of luck.

Latest posts

Back