Won't be around much again. Phone just rang and I GOT THE JOB!!!

• Thread starter degenerative_disc
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats DD it is hard as hell trying to find a job these days, glad to hear everything should work out for you :)

WoW!!!

So many responses with positive vibes!!!! Man I love you all!!! I will be here for anyone who needs the DD! Your a family I never had but man am I glad I have found this one!!! I love all you guys!!! And as for dman!!! If your in my province and your straight up and pose no threaght my friend I would be more then happy to hook up and share a beer or something!!!

Cheers!!!

Hey DD...congrats man, I've been waiting for that call myself, mines only been 4 months...but hopefully I will hear from the bossman soon, spring is just around the corner, so I would think business will pick up soon. I love working...so 4 mo, is 3 1/2 months too long for me...lol

I'm really Happy for ya man!

DD, Best of luck to ya man!
:aok:
Stop in and bug us once in a while!
:watchplant:
:)
Gb

Congrats man! Hope it all goes well, and don't worry about your babies during the day...they'll be fine! Good luck bro!

Look at you--one of the lucky ones. Hope it turns out to be everything you want it to be.

I think so Pencil!

I would love to share with you what I will be doing because i think everyone here would benifit and enjoy it but it would give me away on my identity!

TELL NO ONE!

Cheers!!!

Finally landing a job after 15 months has got to feel good. Congrats, DD.

Whooo Hooooo!!! Way to go! Every day at work I hear people complain about their job. They have no idea how lucky they are to be working. I'm so happy for you. The RELIEF must be amazing. I know you will love your job.

:woohoo: :dancing: :ciao:

Yep I have to drive for 4 hours tomorrow to meet up with new bossman for some light trainning then the world is mine!!! I am pumped I just wish i had some smoke to celibrate this one but I have been drie for a couple weeks now. Oh well!! Moving forward!

Cheers!!!

awsume! great news. been job huntin myself, gets very discouraging.

good to hear! i hate when people want to and need to work and cant find jobs. this just cheered me up DD :)

Wonderful. Congratulaions, and just in the knick of time. Fabulous, i am happy for you.

degenerative_disc said:
WoW!!!

So many responses with positive vibes!!!! Man I love you all!!! I will be here for anyone who needs the DD! Your a family I never had but man am I glad I have found this one!!! I love all you guys!!! And as for dman!!! If your in my province and your straight up and pose no threaght my friend I would be more then happy to hook up and share a beer or something!!!

Cheers!!!

DD, hope the first week is going well for you, as for that Beer, i think we would both be way to paranoid,:stoned:
But one day when our law makers change their backwards thinking and we can relax about our secret, i will be lookin forward to that beer.

just re read my post and i would like to make clear i was referring to our Marijuanna laws...................not gay marriage, LMAO.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Great news man. It looks like the Good Lord is looking out for you. Thats real cool. Later Man

New Job is great I have already done $20K in sales in 2 days!!!!

Cheers!!!!

Oh and its a ligit job folks!!!! Not selling anything aginst the law here!!! All on the up and up!!!

Latest posts

Back